Why We Lost

The Bills wideouts apparently had a tough time getting open. I think Trent had a decent game. But much of the game, the receivers could not get open.

The interception was not his fault, somebody jacked him, and turned it into a floater. The fumble? Well, I thought the whistle had blown. He didn't need to extend, he already had the first down...in the red zone....turned the game around.

The challenge? What happened? the guy's foot was planted when the ball hit him. Did the refs decide the ball was already out of bounds, so it was not an illegal touch? If so, then the nature of the challenge was not overruled. The challenge was that the guy was out of bounds when he touched the ball.

the safety was Peters' fault.

Royal's fumble....get rid of him. He has made huge errors in our two losses.

I'd rather lose playing poorly than playing a great game and losing. They learned a few things. these were correctable errors.

The Bills wideouts apparently had a tough time getting open. I think Trent had a decent game. But much of the game, the receivers could not get open.

The interception was not his fault, somebody jacked him, and turned it into a floater. The fumble? Well, I thought the whistle had blown. He didn't need to extend, he already had the first down...in the red zone....turned the game around.

The challenge? What happened? the guy's foot was planted when the ball hit him. Did the refs decide the ball was already out of bounds, so it was not an illegal touch? If so, then the nature of the challenge was not overruled. The challenge was that the guy was out of bounds when he touched the ball.

the safety was Peters' fault.

Royal's fumble....get rid of him. He has made huge errors in our two losses.

I'd rather lose playing poorly than playing a great game and losing. They learned a few things. these were correctable errors.

This game was still winnable despite all that went wrong. But I agree with your assessment.

PTR

One of the most accurate, level-headed sentences I've read today. This board is filled with a lot of fair-weather morons who think the sky is falling today and next monday we'll be a playoff team again. I don't think all the chicken little's realize how much they discredit themselves with each 180 they pull. It's boring folks.