These numbers will make you hurl at

Buffalo Bills

A record of 3-12 since last year's Sunday night debacle in Kansas City.

Weekly record:

2003 Week 8 - 5-38 @ Kansas City, Bledsoe 3 picks

Week 10 - 6-10 @ Dallas.....104 yards passing

Week 11 - 10-12 vs Houston......2 field goals, 2 safeties!

Week 12 - 14-17 vs Indianapolis

Week 13 - 24-7 @ NY Giants.......24 POINTS!!!!!! A WIN!!!!! ON THE ROAD EVEN!!!!

Week 14 - 17-6 vs NY Jets......Holy Ravioli......back to back wins!!!!!!!

Week 15 - 26-28 @ Tennessee......A loss, but we iz almoos at da 30 point marker!

Week 16 - 3-20 vs Miami.........OOOOOFF!

Week 17 - 0-31 @ New England......12-29 for 83 yards in 3 quarters

A quality 2-7 mark to finish out the year......Things are looking good for 2004. :)

2004 arrives

Week 1 - 10-13 vs Jacksonville......dat dang diddly dang Clements!!!!!

Week 2 - 10-13 @ Oakland.......Iddly......Simpsons kids......Iddly......BIDDILY DIDDILY!!!!!!! Ned.......all religions are aboot the same..........DAMN FLANDERS!!!!!

Week 4 - 17-31 vs New England......10 offensive points.....Bledsoe's infamous and beautiful giveaway to Richard Seymour Butts.

Week 5 - 14-16 @ NY Jets........2 TOUCHDOWN PASSES!!!!!!! I BET SEE BS'S GRIDIRON GURU SAYS THAT DREWFUL IS WORTH STARTING ON MAH PHANTASY TEAM NOW!!!!!!!1

Week 6 - 20-13........A win!!!!!!! A win!!!!!!! First of the year......3rd win in 14 games!!!!!! First time reaching the 20 point barrier in 7 games.......but we'll take it!!!!!!! Even though the offense really only produced 13 points!!!!!!

Week 7 - 6-20 @ Baltimore.......4 PICKS BABY!!!!!! BACK TO THE DREWSOME THAT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!!!!!!! :lol:

Past 15 games......the Bills have scored 182 gorgeous points!!!!! A stupendous average of 12 points per game!!!!!!!!! Don't ever sell Donahoe and Friends short. They give you your money's worth and THEN SOME!!!!!

:doh::lol:

Buffalo Bills

A record of 3-12 since last year's Sunday night debacle in Kansas City.

Weekly record:

Week 10 - 6-10 @ Dallas.....104 yards passing

Week 11 - 10-12 vs Houston......2 field goals, 2 safeties!

Week 12 - 14-17 vs Indianapolis

Week 13 - 24-7 @ NY Giants.......24 POINTS!!!!!!  A WIN!!!!! ON THE ROAD EVEN!!!!

Week 14 - 17-6 vs NY Jets......Holy Ravioli......back to back wins!!!!!!!

Week 15 - 26-28 @ Tennessee......A loss, but we iz almoos at da 30 point marker!

Week 16 - 3-20 vs Miami.........OOOOOFF!

Week 17 - 0-31 @ New England......12-29 for 83 yards in 3 quarters

A quality 2-7 mark to finish out the year......Things are looking good for 2004.  :)

2004 arrives

Week 1 - 10-13 vs Jacksonville......dat dang diddly dang Clements!!!!!

Week 2 - 10-13 @ Oakland.......Iddly......Simpsons kids......Iddly......BIDDILY DIDDILY!!!!!!!  Ned.......all religions are aboot the same..........DAMN FLANDERS!!!!!

Week 4 - 17-31 vs New England......10 offensive points.....Bledsoe's infamous and beautiful giveaway to Richard Seymour Butts.

Week 5 - 14-16 @ NY Jets........2 TOUCHDOWN PASSES!!!!!!!  I BET SEE BS'S GRIDIRON GURU SAYS THAT DREWFUL IS WORTH STARTING ON MAH PHANTASY TEAM NOW!!!!!!!1

Week 6 - 20-13........A win!!!!!!!  A win!!!!!!!  First of the year......3rd win in 14 games!!!!!!  First time reaching the 20 point barrier in 7 games.......but we'll take it!!!!!!!  Even though the offense really only produced 13 points!!!!!!

Week 7 - 6-20 @ Baltimore.......4 PICKS BABY!!!!!! BACK TO THE DREWSOME THAT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Past 15 games......the Bills have scored 182 gorgeous points!!!!!  A stupendous average of 12 points per game!!!!!!!!!  Don't ever sell Donahoe and Friends short.  They give you your money's worth and THEN SOME!!!!!

:doh:  :lol:

83836[/snapback]

Yes it's all true...Embarassing and true... :(

I never was a Bledsoe fan but this game pushed me over the edge. Remember it? It was a MNF(or SNF) game. Our defense kicked ass in the first half. We must of had 5 or 6 possessions in the first half where we started inside the 50 and we came away with only 3 points. That could be the worst QBing performance I have ever seen. Fuggin pathetic! It pisses me off just thinking about it

I never was a Bledsoe fan but this game pushed me over the edge.  Remember it?  It was a MNF(or SNF) game.  Our defense kicked ass in the first half.  We must of had 5 or 6 possessions in the first half where we started inside the 50 and we came away with only 3 points.  That could be the worst QBing performance I have ever seen.  Fuggin pathetic!  It pisses me off just thinking about it

83849[/snapback]

Against the KC Defense :doh:

I never was a Bledsoe fan but this game pushed me over the edge.  Remember it?  It was a MNF(or SNF) game.  Our defense kicked ass in the first half.  We must of had 5 or 6 possessions in the first half where we started inside the 50 and we came away with only 3 points.  That could be the worst QBing performance I have ever seen.  Fuggin pathetic!  It pisses me off just thinking about it

83849[/snapback]

The KC game is the starting point.....well, pretty much the starting point for the failures of this team.

What's disgusting about this team is that they have hit 20 points but once this season. ONCE!!!!! And even then they needed a special teams TD to get to 20!!!!! How absolutely friggin horrible can a team be. Simply friggin amazing. If you were to just count the offensive points scored by this team, this year.....Here's what you have week by week:

10 - 10 - 10 - 14 - 13 - 6

I think I'd rather be in a sugar-induced diabetic coma than seeing this weekly tripe anymore.