IT'S SNOWING IN MINNESOTA!

Fezmid

pretty normal i'd say. we had 8 inches in western WI on the first weekend in november 2 years ago.

Where in WI are you? I'm actually in Hudson.

(I've probably asked you before -- my memory isn't the best :D )

Where in WI are you? I'm actually in Hudson.

(I've probably asked you before -- my memory isn't the best :D )

i WAS in eau claire at the time...but i moved back to PA.

that's a nice part of the world. i miss it. i recruited a pretty good pair of twin boy distance runners from hudson right before i left.

that's a nice part of the world. i miss it. i recruited a pretty good pair of twin boy distance runners from hudson right before i left.

Yeah. Wife and I drove down towards Lacrosse yesterday. Stopped in a few parks and outlooks and it was awesome. We even got to see a bald eagle soaring above us. I managed a few pictures, but I don't think they turned out well - by the time I put my 300mm lens, the bird was gone :D

Yeah. Wife and I drove down towards Lacrosse yesterday. Stopped in a few parks and outlooks and it was awesome. We even got to see a bald eagle soaring above us. I managed a few pictures, but I don't think they turned out well - by the time I put my 300mm lens, the bird was gone :beer:

No snow here in O.P. but I did get to see Snow in Amherst (North of O.P.) last week.

Yeah. Wife and I drove down towards Lacrosse yesterday. Stopped in a few parks and outlooks and it was awesome. We even got to see a bald eagle soaring above us. I managed a few pictures, but I don't think they turned out well - by the time I put my 300mm lens, the bird was gone <_<

We have eagles here in South Chicago roosting through the winter... <_<<_< VERY numerous... I think they even want us to start counting them...

Pretty amazing this basically one big superfund area and historically a cesspool... Things must be getting really better!

I think you will get better much better and numerous picks in January and February (maybe earlier up there?) if you made that same journey.

Was it good for you?