Just returned from a great trip to the US and Tahiti

Kiwi Bills fan

Well, we just returned from a wonderful trip to see friends and family back in the US, (Colorado and Upstate New York.) and a 5 day stay in Tahiti on the flight back.

It was great seeing the Finger Lakes in PEAK color and eating the kick-ass local food that we really miss since moving. I have easily packed on 10-15 lbs during our 6 weeks away.

Thanks again to the posters that chimed in on travel advice for the trip. It was the trip of a lifetime.

(I strongly recommend visiting Tahiti, specifically the island of Moorea. Not only is the landscape a place of dreams, but the local people are the nicest I've ever had a pleasure of meeting.)

Sounds like you had a great trip.

I wouldn't mind coming down to your neck of the woods, though. New Zealand looks like a place I would want to visit, maybe move there for good. Is it as laid back, friendly and beautiful as it looks on tv?

Well, we just returned from a wonderful trip to see friends and family back in the US, (Colorado and Upstate New York.) and a 5 day stay in Tahiti on the flight back.

It was great seeing the Finger Lakes in PEAK color and eating the kick-ass local food that we really miss since moving. I have easily packed on 10-15 lbs during our 6 weeks away.

Thanks again to the posters that chimed in on travel advice for the trip. It was the trip of a lifetime.

(I strongly recommend visiting Tahiti, specifically the island of Moorea. Not only is the landscape a place of dreams, but the local people are the nicest I've ever had a pleasure of meeting.)

You're welcome! Glad to hear you had such a good trip. Wifey and I loved Moorea (and NZ) and would really like to go again one day. :sick: