We Are Penn State

/dev/null

Awesome!

I wanted to post this all night, but didn't want to jinx the Lions: WTF is Brent Musberger still doing on TV? He fuc#ing SUCKS! I thought I got this guy fired, years ago, but he refuses to die. God DAMN he is horrible.

Awesome!

I wanted to post this all night, but didn't want to jinx the Lions: WTF is Brent Musberger still doing on TV? He fuc#ing SUCKS! I thought I got this guy fired, years ago, but he refuses to die. God DAMN he is horrible.

Musberger, Solomon Wilcotts, and John Madden...now that's a bad dream team

PSU is lucky that Pryor was just inserted as a true freshman. He made some plays, but it was quite obvious, with the vanilla play calling, that the OSU coaching staff was not willing to let the Pryor loose with the playbook. Even the announcers, who are borderline retarded, kept saying that OSU was playing to not make a big mistake.

Oh hell yea, my dad went to PSU and I've been a fan all my life. Personally, I think they are the best team in the country. The score doesn't seem to indicate that, but this is the way I look at it. Holding a team like Ohio State to 6 points is right on par with Texas Tech putting up 63 points and Colt McCoy in Texas throwing for 400 yards. It's not a sexy win, but most people forget that football is half offense, half defense. PSU should run the tables and have no trouble getting that number 2 or number 1 spot in the BCS.

Then it's time to prove once and for all that the Big Ten CAN beat the SEC and Big 12

PSU is lucky that Pryor was just inserted as a true freshman. He made some plays, but it was quite obvious, with the vanilla play calling, that the OSU coaching staff was not willing to let the Pryor loose with the playbook. Even the announcers, who are borderline retarded, kept saying that OSU was playing to not make a big mistake.

Vanilla is probably a good way to describe OSU today, but look at how PSU handled Chris Wells, the "heisman candidate". 22 rushes for 55 yards, what an effort! Just like every year, this PSU defense can stop anybody, and this year they have an offense to boot.

PSU is lucky that Pryor was just inserted as a true freshman. He made some plays, but it was quite obvious, with the vanilla play calling, that the OSU coaching staff was not willing to let the Pryor loose with the playbook...

Could be because the kid has a noodle arm. He's big and fast but throws like a girl.

That game flat-out sucked. I'm not just saying that b/c the Buckeyes lost. It was a hard game to watch.

The turning point, of course, was Pryor's fumble. Rookie mistake. He tried to go for the big play and he got humbled.

Really, I knew Ohio State was going to lose when they punted on 4th and 3 with about four and a half minutes to go. That showed me they didn't have a whole lot of faith in their offense to continue the drive. For the first time in a long time, I saw Ohio State play not to lose and what happens when a team does that is they don't win either.

I really hope Penn State runs the table. That is a good team.

For the first time in a long time, I saw Ohio State play not to lose and what happens when a team does that is they don't win either.

coughPatriotsintheSuperbowlcough

That's very true, when you abandon your game plan and play it safe, bad things tend to happen. I'm always a proponent of playings balls-out football, especially in a critical conference rival game.

It wasn't a fun game to watch. 3 - 3 at half time! Yuck! The PSU defense was solid in tough conditions. The OSU offensive line has been mediocre every game this year except against MSU. Pryor made his share of freshman mistakes especially when throwing the interception into triple coverage with a couple of downs to go and thirty seconds left. It has been frustrating to watch the Bucks this year but they aren't first tier. I thought that Tressel was on to something when he used both Pryor and Boeckman against USC. Boeckman is the better passer and Pryor the better runner. I think it was a mistake to get away from the two qb system. I also think that Tressel was asking for too much, too soon from Pryor.

I can't tell who is the best in the country. The conferences are very different. Texas has had the toughest schedule and will have the toughest remaining schedule. Alabama doesn't win with glamour but who knows how good they are. PSU will win the rest of their conference games but they need Texas or Alabama to lose. USC, you should've beat the Beavers. No whining USC.

Congrats Penn State! Good luck!