Dolphins Bills Matchups...What the "experts" are saying...

OCinBuffalo

Take your machismo somewhere else you asshat.

You make me sick.

why is that exactly? did you bother to read what was said or just chime in without knowing the situation

the guy clearly didnt know what was being talked about but decided to talk his trash anyway...just like you

the fact was it was going to be a close game. the fact was whether you believe its going to be a close game or not. The only thing i was stating is i have seen Miami play in their entirety and they are not as bad as their record and proved today with their win over us. So you said right or wrong youd be here.

I was right and you were wrong!

Right about what exactly? And sorry for being late, I was busy with female company. Now, I told you flat out they couldn't stop our O. So, remind me exactly of what stopped our O? Because from where I was sitting, our O stopped itself.

I fully disclaimed the "fact" that the only thing that could stop us was ourselves. What, exactly, did we do besides that? Come on, you know damn well that without those 3...that's right...3 turnovers, none of which were caused by Miami, we would have killed them. As evidenced by: the flat out whipping drive we gave them at the beginning of the 2nd half, and the next 2 drives after. And, what did Miami do with our 3 bad plays? Scored a total of 5 whole points.

Here's where I was really wrong: Miami beat us deep on 15 yard passes but 30 yard Rac or Yac or whatever, and that is flat out terrible. I guess it doesn't matter if Pennington has a pop-gun arm if you can run 30 yards after you catch it. And that's the only reason they were even in the game. OMG, I'm actually saying this: we missed Youboty bad this game, and his ability to cover the slot/skinny post.

But please, we beat ourselves on bad playcalling = QB Sneak? WTF? with Lynch and Jackson on this team?, and, Jesus, I don't even know how to describe Royal's "fumble to nowhere" or how Jason Peters and Derrick Dockery both get beat by one guy.

Seriously, what, exactly, did Miami do to beat us in the second half that we didn't hand to them on a silver platter?

The point is that I was wrong about going deep...because we never really did it, and I was wrong about our guys being able to stop all deep plays, but Penny didn't throw one over 16 yards? Moreover, our D held them to 5 point off turnovers in the 2nd half. Our O made JV mistakes, and we simply could not recover from them.

And finally, I was ultimately right in terms of my OP. Ronnie Brown, meant exactly nothing in this game, with his 43 yards and 3.07 ypc average. This game didn't even come close to being decided by Ronnie Brown. It was decided by stupidity by our players and coaching staff, and if Miami thinks they "won", great, because that means we will smoke them when they come here. You take away any one of the 4 massive mistakes we made in the second half, and you are sitting here telling me why I was wrong because it wasn't a blowout.

We played a game that we gave away, and Miami just happened to be on the other sideline.<-- and that's the only fact that matters.

OC - I'm reminded of why I started Miami in the first place as you sound a lot like a crybaby Dolphin fan from the Marino-era. "Turnovers - we beat ourselves - wah".

Will we turn it over 5 times in the rematch? Probably not. But they did nothing to cause them - seriously? Pressure on the QB & hitting his arm is like page 1, chapter 1 example of a defense forcing a turnover. They kicked our ass, next game lets go.

Analysis. For example:

Fox's Simulator Preview

Hmmm. Let's see what's missing here. How about the fact that our O line can now pass protect anybody? I think the single biggest reason for this is Preston replacing Fowler. Last game it was so obvious: the change gave the entire line the ability to focus more on their guy and stop having to look inside to help Fowler = no sacks. Whittle will do fine. What's different this game from last? Miaimi's secondary is way worse than SD's even though they are ranked higher.

Consider: TE standing in the pocket and throwing without getting touched all game + Lynch and Jackson vs. anything Ronnie Brown does. It's not even close. This analysis basically ignores our side of the equation and has a single-minded focus on Brown. We can simply score too fast on their D for their O to keep up = the end of the Ronnie Brown on the ground argument and the beginning of Pennington having to pass from behind on the scoreboard...and that's if they don't turn it over.

This is another "pass sets up the run" game. 80% of Miami's fans admit they can't stop the deep ball. If they can't get to us due to the O line, and Lee Evans is allowed to run freely, this game is over before it starts. <--There's the only analysis that matters, and the real "key to the game". If we set up to go deep most of the time, and they double Lee(which might not work either) = they will have to unless they want the score to be 28-0 at halftime, that means it's also going to be a career day for Roscoe, Reed, and even Hardy. Who's going to cover them? Joey Porter? Never mind all that free space for Royal, Shouman, Lynch and Jackson to catch screen passes, 7 yard outs, etc.

I noticed that they completely forgot to talk about how good our special teams are, and how bad Miami's are = why they lost to the Texans, of all teams. Once again this is a no-contest match-up. What else is there to say?

Finally this analysis falls down once again regarding turnovers. Our secondary is far and away the best they will play all year. We can leave our CBs in single coverage = blitz = sacks, fumbles, picks, and general chaos. This game is set up to be a turnover stat machine for us, like it has been the last 2 years, only surpassed by the Jets with Pennington. Thinking that Miami won't give the ball up at least twice is silly. Again, is anyone trying to say that SD's offense is worse than Miami's? Well, SD gave it up 3 times.

The only thing that might save the Dolphins is serious mistakes on our part, or them getting ahead by a TD/keeping things tied, thus keeping Brown in the game. But, this single-minded, simple-minded, Ronnie Brown plan also means the Bills have only one thing to worry about = Ronnie will be sitting in the ice bath till next Thursday because he will be getting hit by 5 guys every play.

I guess you showed them .