Miami's Running Game vs Our Cover 2 Run D

When it comes to the wildcat offense I have been under the belief that it will work until just one team finds a way to stop it. Once a team stops it every team will copy that design and it will be gone. Well thank you Baltimore for being the first. Buffalo were prolly watching film of the Ravens D all week and even though they do not play the same system they will do all of the little things that Baltimroe did to keep Ronnie and Ricky in check.

We will be fine in this one guys. I have learned enough about this team in 6 games to say that this one will be a one sided affair with the Bills comming out on top by at least 14.

Buffalo's D will have a solid challenge keeping their "Wildcat" offense at bay, but we're up for the challenge. Solid pressure and good play at the LB position will keep Ronnie Brown from breaking any big plays, and I see a three or four sack game against Pennington. Miami needs a lot of trick plays to win football games. Buffalo will be ready, and with a solid effort on offense, we should be able to handle the limited plays Miami can throw at us.

At least we don't have to worry about Pennington beating us with the deep ball. :thumbsup: