Just back from the game...

granted, Drew did not have a good day...only one of those interceptions were a bad decision...hey these receivers are professionals...if that !@#$ing ball hits you in the hands, CATCH it.......you sit there and watch that game...Ravens said that it looks like nodoby tries....you know they had a good point...from my view in the stands.....we lost this game in the 1st qtr////we lost the line of scrimmage...hey just my thoughts...Raven fans were harmless....some Nills fans were idiots

granted, Drew did not have a good day...only one of those interceptions were a bad decision...hey these receivers are professionals...if that !@#$ing ball hits you in the hands, CATCH it.......you sit there and watch that game...Ravens said that it looks like nodoby tries....you know they had a good point...from my view in the stands.....we lost this game in the 1st qtr////we lost  the line of scrimmage...hey just my thoughts...Raven fans were harmless....some Nills fans were idiots

83755[/snapback]

Bills fan not Nills tired from drive

GO Sox!!!!

granted, Drew did not have a good day...only one of those interceptions were a bad decision...hey these receivers are professionals...if that !@#$ing ball hits you in the hands, CATCH it.......you sit there and watch that game...Ravens said that it looks like nodoby tries....you know they had a good point...from my view in the stands.....we lost this game in the 1st qtr////we lost  the line of scrimmage...hey just my thoughts...Raven fans were harmless....some Nills fans were idiots

83755[/snapback]

Try watching the replays when you get a chance.

The first INT didn't hit WM's hands from what I can tell, and if it did it just barely grazed his finger tips. The ball was so overthrown that it was over the head of the Ravens player behind Willis who tipped the ball up into the air that Deon intercepted.

The INT in the endzone didn't go off Evan's hands either. The ball was thrown behind Evans and R. Lewis stuck his paw in there and knocked the ball up, then it was intercepted. Had the ball been throw in front of Evans it would have been a TD. This ball wasn't as badly thrown as the Moulds miss, but when a player is in tight coverage the QB has to stick the ball in there, it can not be behind the WR as this gives the defensive player a chance to make a play on the ball...just like Ray Lewis did.

The throw into double coverage was just horrible.

The Moulds tipped INT was obviously Moulds' fault.

That's 1 INT that wasn't Bledsoe's fault...and that INT had pretty much no consequence to the outcome of the game...unlike the other 3.

Try watching the replays when you get a chance. 

The first INT didn't hit WM's hands from what I can tell, and if it did it just barely grazed his finger tips.  The ball was so overthrown that it was over the head of the Ravens player behind Willis who tipped the ball up into the air that Deon intercepted.

The INT in the endzone didn't go off Evan's hands either.  The ball was thrown behind Evans and R. Lewis stuck his paw in there and knocked the ball up, then it was intercepted.  Had the ball been throw in front of Evans it would have been a TD.  This ball wasn't as badly thrown as the Moulds miss, but when a player is in tight coverage the QB has to stick the ball in there, it can not be behind the WR as this gives the defensive player a chance to make a play on the ball...just like Ray Lewis did.

The throw into double coverage was just horrible.

The Moulds tipped INT was obviously Moulds' fault.

That's 1 INT that wasn't Bledsoe's fault...and that INT had pretty much no consequence to the outcome of the game...unlike the other 3.

83779[/snapback]

You have to realize that section 535 was wayyyyyyyyyy up there