USA's Up all night

Does anybody else out there remember this show? I used to love it. All the cheesy B movie's and ridiculous hosts, Rhonda Shear, the guy with the cowboy hat and didn't Gilbert Godfrey host for a bit? I would love to see USA bring this back. TV could use a Good late night B movie show back on the air. I think they showed all of the Trouma movies at some point.

Yep. Sure do. And Gilbert did host for a while.

It always seemed like they'd show first class fare like Assault of the Killer Bimbos, Sorority Babes in the Slime Ball Bowl-a-Rama, etc. My favorite was Getting Lucky, a farce about a nerd who finds a leprechaun in a beer bottle who helps him get the girl of his dreams. If you've seen Getting Lucky, there is one very memorable scene in it involving a shrunken nerd and a cheerleader in a classroom. And USA surprisingly showed the scene uncut, in its entirety.

I won't go any further, but here's a hint: the actress who played the cheerleader put Meg Ryan to shame. :thumbsup:

Yep. Sure do. And Gilbert did host for a while.

It always seemed like they'd show first class fare like Assault of the Killer Bimbos, Sorority Babes in the Slime Ball Bowl-a-Rama, etc. My favorite was Getting Lucky, a farce about a nerd who finds a leprechaun in a beer bottle who helps him get the girl of his dreams. If you've seen Getting Lucky, there is one very memorable scene in it involving a shrunken nerd and a cheerleader in a classroom. And USA surprisingly showed the scene uncut, in its entirety.

I won't go any further, but here's a hint: the actress who played the cheerleader put Meg Ryan to shame. :thumbsup:

I just spent an hour looking up "Getting Lucky" trying to remember the title. :thumbsup: I guess I should've posted here first!!!!! All I remembered was that scene you described.

I loved 976-EVIL, Evil Toons more will come to me I'm sure.

I just spent an hour looking up "Getting Lucky" trying to remember the title. :thumbsup: I guess I should've posted here first!!!!! All I remembered was that scene you described.

If anyone else who hasn't seen the movie wants a description of the scene, PM me. I think it's a little too ribald to post here. :thumbsup:

BTW, there is a MySpace page for Getting Lucky. A long-awaited DVD will be released on January 27.