CNY area - Women dominate local college enrollment

Just Jack

Women dominate local college enrollment

In her English class, Auburn High graduate Jaimie Zamniak said there are only four guys out of about 15 students. And parties always have more girls than guys, she said. "Guys kind of capitalize on the fact that there's more girls here," she said. "They have more options."

"This can mean dressing and dancing more provocatively than other women and choosing to move faster sexually than they might otherwise," she said.

"Either the guys are taken at Cazenovia or they know the circumstances of how many girls there are, and they take advantage of that. They go around from one girl to another," Ayres said.

The ratio of men and women at Cazenovia was a selling point when Tim Hughes, of Albany, decided to apply to Cazenovia. "It's a big advantage," he said. "I don't know if it played a big part in my decision, but it definitely played a little part."

Where were these studies when I was deciding on a college?

Women dominate local college enrollment

In her English class, Auburn High graduate Jaimie Zamniak said there are only four guys out of about 15 students. And parties always have more girls than guys, she said. "Guys kind of capitalize on the fact that there's more girls here," she said. "They have more options."

"This can mean dressing and dancing more provocatively than other women and choosing to move faster sexually than they might otherwise," she said.

"Either the guys are taken at Cazenovia or they know the circumstances of how many girls there are, and they take advantage of that. They go around from one girl to another," Ayres said.

The ratio of men and women at Cazenovia was a selling point when Tim Hughes, of Albany, decided to apply to Cazenovia. "It's a big advantage," he said. "I don't know if it played a big part in my decision, but it definitely played a little part."

Where were these studies when I was deciding on a college?

I go to school in syracuse and this is definitly true. i helped move in the guys freshman dorm this year and they had an empty room on every floor and alot of singles but the co ed dorm and the all girls dorm had up to 4 people in a room.

Whats also nice is my major (psychology) is very very female. Im the only guy in one of my classes, coming from an all male high school this is a nice change