Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins Game Day Preview

Lori

That was a nice win last year, wudn't it? :thumbsup:

Now that they have Pennington, we've seen him enough by now to know that PF just has to knock Chadwick around a bit --- even if it's with a late hit, say, when they're deep in their own territory --- to get him distracted and start playing like a little girl. Hope Schoebel's absence doesn't make this harder, tho we've got a few other guys who can get in there.

It's Miami Week!

P.S. Lori, thank you for posting that "in-game moderating policy," I think coming on the heels of my post in Bill's Few Thoughts the other week. Seriously, I think most people just didn't know about it b/c it had never really been stated anywhere, officially. I hope it helps out Simon et al from having to delete threads and take a lot of bs. All the mods'/admins' work is much appreciated.

The in-game policy became an issue during the Phoenix game, with one poster becoming particularly upset when his thread was deleted. I didn't appreciate the way he responded, but he had a valid point about there being no mention of said policy in the TOS.

I figured an announcement was the quickest and most visible way to deal with it ...