• Heather Locklear
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Kathleen Turner
    • Gwyneth Paltrow
    • Cameron Diaz
    • Paris Hilton
    • Other (Specify)

Two I don't get at all:

Cameron Diaz - Mugly face in high def. Gaping wound mouth. Absolutely no body.

Gwyneth Paltrow - Pale, pasty straight up and down. 273 Kelvin.

Ripped from the 'I want to love you' file. Attractive, but radiates sexless vibe:

Jennifer Aniston

Nice job with diaz, she isn't fit to be a location driver in hollywood. :thumbsup:

Gwyneth?? There is something there that just can't be overlooked, but I don't know what it is.

I agree 100%.

Another one that's not even listed here: Lindsay Lohan.

Four years ago, she was outstanding (and she was 18 at the time, so she was legal). Today, after all that cocaine...um, not so much. :thumbsup:

Lindsay absolutely peaked in Mean Girls.

They must have spackled her facial craters for that one.

I don't know about that, but when she filmed The Mask she apparently was still ingesting food, so she didn't have the body of a 10-year-old boy.

Nice job with diaz, she isn't fit to be a location driver in hollywood. :thumbsup:

Gwyneth?? There is something there that just can't be overlooked, but I don't know what it is.

I warmed to Paltrow in Ironman but she's still not a libido levitator. Plus she married a hipster with a vagina, and named her kids at the farmer's market. Way un-hot.

Let me add another un-hottie: Uma Thurman. Huge rack and unusual face, but definitely not aging well.

One cutie flying under the radar: Evan Rachel Wood. Great actress, salty goodness.

Two I don't get at all:

Cameron Diaz - Mugly face in high def. Gaping wound mouth. Absolutely no body.

Gwyneth Paltrow - Pale, pasty straight up and down. 273 Kelvin.

Ripped from the 'I want to love you' file. Attractive, but radiates sexless vibe:

Jennifer Aniston

i give diaz credit though for playing roles where they purposely made her beat looking. paltrow is beat looking even with gobs of make up

Basically, the entire list is a "Who's Who of Who Cares?". As far as looks go, there are a couple that can look OK in certain situations, but all of them are overrated, no doubt about it. They are also, mostly overrated from a talent perspective (with the exceptions of Christina Aguilera, who is actually quite talented and Gyllenhaal who isn't a bad actress).

How is it that she's dating a 20 year old? Isn't that like, ummm, illegal and stuff?

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/10/...ready_li-1.html

#1 She was born in Nashville

#2 Her brothers are all spoken for.

#3 'Nuff said.

BTW, please get rid of your avatar. Seeing a guys bare ass is gross. :thumbsup:

Cameron looked fantastic in The Mask. It was all downhill from there.

She's another one I just don't get.

I warmed to Paltrow in Ironman but she's still not a libido levitator. Plus she married a hipster with a vagina, and named her kids at the farmer's market. Way un-hot.

Let me add another un-hottie: Uma Thurman. Huge rack and unusual face, but definitely not aging well.

One cutie flying under the radar: Evan Rachel Wood. Great actress, salty goodness.

:lol:

Thurman is a great actress. Pulp fiction is one of my top five favorite movies.

Angelina Ho-lie. Total skank with nasty tats.

Here's another one I just don't get. I agree totally.

fixed :thumbsup:

:lol:

So glad Pam is leading the way. I voted and was surprised that she was..........Her fake boobs are so big it's stupid - I hate fake ones, period. That rules out Carmen, too.........Pamela is such a liar (I'm having the implants taken out) and doesn't even look human.........Her pictures from 20 years ago or so - before the plastic surgery she was gorgeous. I even saw a high school one with dark hair and she looked great.