• Tyra Banks
    • Heather Locklear
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Kathleen Turner
    • Gwyneth Paltrow
    • Cameron Diaz
    • Paris Hilton
    • Other (Specify)

Most beautiful woman was a great thread. Let's poll the opposite too: most over rated.

Obviously the list is filled with my biases. And I'm sure some of the selections will get a "what, are you crazy?!!!?" response. But that's the point: I am looking for the female that gets the "what, are you crazy?!!!!" response because that tells me who's most over rated.

For me I boiled the short list down to Miley Cyrus, Carmen Electra and Pam Anderson.

Cyrus is just way too over exposed and way too average looking. Disney has tried their best to jam her down our throats, right down to the fake apologies for suggestive and totally calculated magazine posing;

Electra I could never understand what the deal was. He face is too round and her body too blocky;

Pam Anderson I am sure will get her fair share of "what, are you crazy?!!!!" response. I agree she's not as weak as Electra, but still no where deserving of the dream girl status.

And after much deliberation, I am going with Electra.

http://thesuperficial.com/2007/12/carmen_e...php?bfm_index=2

Honorable mention to Maggie Gyllenhaal who totally bombed as the alleged hot love interest in Batman. 1st i wreckoned the casting couch must have been a factor. But then after further review, I wonder who'd even bother?

http://www.pikosky.sk/Images/Maggie_Gyllen...jun2008_h01.jpg

Two I don't get at all:

Cameron Diaz - Mugly face in high def. Gaping wound mouth. Absolutely no body.

Gwyneth Paltrow - Pale, pasty straight up and down. 273 Kelvin.

Ripped from the 'I want to love you' file. Attractive, but radiates sexless vibe:

Jennifer Aniston

I never really got the attraction to Julia Roberts. Her face is kind of odd looking IMO and there's nothing spectacular about her body, but she was a pretty big sex symbol of the 90's.

I tend to agree with you on Roberts, but the hands-down winner here is Pamela Anderson.

Pam used to be attractive...15+ years ago, prior to the breast implants, tats, hepatitis, etc. The reason why she's still seen as attractive is her lips, which, as someone here once said, could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. :thumbsup:

Should Miley Cyrus really be on this list? I mean, she's 15 and this is a thread about women with connotations about how we think of them in a sexual way.

Miley shouldn't be underrated, overrated, or rated at all IMO

How is it that she's dating a 20 year old? Isn't that like, ummm, illegal and stuff?

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/10/...ready_li-1.html

Two I don't get at all:

Cameron Diaz - Mugly face in high def. Gaping wound mouth. Absolutely no body.

Gwyneth Paltrow - Pale, pasty straight up and down. 273 Kelvin.

Ripped from the 'I want to love you' file. Attractive, but radiates sexless vibe:

Jennifer Aniston

Good calls on Diaz and Paltrow -- I put them both on the list.

Cameron looked fantastic in The Mask. It was all downhill from there.

I agree 100%.

Another one that's not even listed here: Lindsay Lohan.

Four years ago, she was outstanding (and she was 18 at the time, so she was legal). Today, after all that cocaine...um, not so much. :thumbsup:

I voted Tyra Banks

Shes hot but holy sh-- is so stupid and cant get over herself

Yeah really. She tried putting Buffalo's way hotter Jessica White under her wing in the modelling biz. Fortunately White skillfully maneuvered around Banks, and thus isn't infected with Tyra's bullying attitude.