Former Gov. Weld Endorses Obama

Not sure that he is relevant anymore, but he and others are being put up as examples of moderate fiscally responsible Republicans abandoning McCain. Don't know if this will have much of an effect or if the effect has already been measured by polls.

McCain's supposedly going after the blue collar vote who are making under $50,000 in PA, those whites who don't vote their pocket book, but vote their ethno centric culture. I thought those were the rw Christians and I can't see how they would be undecided except that the economy is so tough that they may actually be thinking they might vote for Obama. If that is the case, I can't see Republicans winning PA.

The change has to be from the suburban soccer moms and with the economy being what it is, I am not sure McCain can pull it off. He then has to hold Florida... which I have no idea how they predict that deal???

Then McCain has lost. I hear McCain is losing Indiana! If that happens the GOP is in for a bad two years.

McCain was going to lose PA even if he won the Electoral College. If McCain loses Indiana (which I think he will) then the election will be an electoral landslide

Then McCain has lost. I hear McCain is losing Indiana! If that happens the GOP is in for a bad two years.

The GOP office holders will have it made , they will just collect their checks. On the other hand America loses. Work hard all your life just to pay your hard earned money to losers ,Welfare. The incentive in America will be gone , just what the Communist want.

How can any reasonable American see this is a good thing.

The GOP office holders will have it made , they will just collect their checks. On the other hand America loses. Work hard all your life just to pay your hard earned money to losers ,Welfare. The incentive in America will be gone , just what the Communist want.

it's gonna suck to be you :D :D :wacko:

Easy boy, some of those GOP staffers will be going on welfare and unemployment if that happens and if Obama works at it, he can probably get rid of another 100,000 bureaucratic GOP slugs borrowed in within the Executive Branch ranks.

it's gonna suck to be you :D :D :wacko:

Naw not me . I was brought up in a different era its all you guys that are still wet behind the ears that will be paying. I can handle my own life under any circumstance , most people today need some one to do it for them ,in this case the government.

it is exactly what the GOP needs. I just hope mister O doesn't run back to the left as fast as I think he will.

he and others are being put up as examples of moderate fiscally responsible Republicans

If by "fiscally moderate" you mean "willing to cut taxes while increasing spending at rates far above inflation".

I'm so tired of all this crap and the fact that so many are so willing to keep buying it.

If the Dems have a fillibuster proof majority in the Senate, I hope it's only 2 years. The current SC Justices could stick around that long to get a Conservative-leaning Senate back in place. And if Pelosi and her 9% approval rating have their way, we may actually see true conservatives coming back in 2 years in both houses.

If by "fiscally moderate" you mean "willing to cut taxes while increasing spending at rates far above inflation".

I'm so tired of all this crap and the fact that so many are so willing to keep buying it.

I'm still not certain why people don't seem to understand that every dollar that gets spent is a tax. Whether we pay for it today or in the future, it still needs to be paid for via taxes.

And if Pelosi and her 9% approval rating have their way, we may actually see true conservatives coming back in 2 years in both houses.

Are there ANY John McCain voters out there who can explain why McCain didn't make this a corner piece of his Presidential campaign? Obama is inexperienced. Pelosi & Reid are inept. Add them together and you get trouble.

While you're at it could you please explain why McCain never mentions Obama's pathetic 130 "Present" votes in the Illinois State Legislature, no "Change" anywhere in Obama's record, Obama's 150 or so days in the US Senate before he decided to run for President, and , most importantly, Joe Biden continually questioning Obama's preparedness to be President?