A simple Poll

spidey

16 members have voted

1. 1. A simple Poll

• JP should start ASAP
    • JP Should start after last 6 games
    • Drew should start rest of season because it doesnt matter
    • Drew should start since he will lead us to a 11-5 record

As a long time Bills fan I am not going to blame all the ills on a single player but being honest with myself I can clearly see that new focus of QB coaching hasnt helped Drew much at all. His passes are high, wide etc, and the patting the balls has attritbuted to fumbles etc. Its time to move on and see what JP can do even with this patchwork crap of an Oline. See if we can put some decent deals next year to get a fourth rounder for drew and maybe a high second for Travis.

With the first pick of the second round of the 2006 draft the Buffalo Bills select a stud center

Gotta go with JP. Look at what Big Ben is doing, his quarterback rating is over 100. Right now Bledsoe just isn't doing it. I can't think of any logical reason to sit Losman. You can't worry about him becoming injured, if you did that you might as well sit the whole team. I understand that the Ravens have one of the best/most aggressive defenses in the nfl but as a fan I just can't stomach this anymore. At this point right now I'd rather watch Losman throw 4 interceptions than watch Bledsoe throw 4 touchdowns. Every game I feel a little better that Bledsoe is closer to being released. Do you think that anybody will give up anything for him? I say trade Bledsoe and Henry together. It is the only way we get a first out of the two of them. Or I would be happy with an all pro lineman. Or a decent guard, man it pains me to watch this offense.