Naysayers

2 Months ago this board was filled with "fans" such as KrazyKat telling all of us how we sucked and that we would be garbage this year. I wonder were they all went? I know you're still active KrazyKat, so I'm calling you out, where have you been? Do you not have anything to say unless we suck?

I understand there is a posters protection program for haters who wish to go into hiding.

PTR

2 Months ago this board was filled with "fans" such as KrazyKat telling all of us how we sucked and that we would be garbage this year. I wonder were they all went? I know you're still active KrazyKat, so I'm calling you out, where have you been? Do you not have anything to say unless we suck?

Yep, time for an apology.

Well I'm certainly not one of the naysayers, Hazed, but I still have something to say...

That girl in your avatar is gonna have serious back trouble when she gets older. :wallbash:

18 and 1 baby!!! :)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :wacko:

Unless she spends most of her life on her back...

Only one Negative Nancy has been back around, and that person (they know who I'm referring to :)) has been back and has done a stand up job of coming around. Plus, I wouldnt lump him in with the Krazy's and the Badlo's...

he just stopped BILL-ieving for a bit

If you are talking about Badolbilz, he predicted playoffs before the season started.

I also post on realfootball365.com and had a bunch of people tell me I was nuts to think we could go 11-5 and that I should see a shrink.

Now that we've played 6 games and Brady is no longer playing this year, I think we could finish anywhere from 12-4 to 14-2.

I also post on realfootball365.com and had a bunch of people tell me I was nuts to think we could go 11-5 and that I should see a shrink.

Now that we've played 6 games and Brady is no longer playing this year, I think we could finish anywhere from 12-4 to 14-2.

Yo Jerry...time to update that avatar. How's about you give us a different angle?

We're all Bills fans here, no apology necessary. The Bills have blown for a decade. I see nothing wrong with a fan thinking the Bills might have blow ass again this year. I'm sure they are very happy they were wrong.