Joe McCain's 911 Call

a good laugh during all this heated debate. Apparently Joe McCain, John's bro, called 911 to complain about sitting in traffic. Maybe high blood pressure runs in the fam...

Operator: 911 state your emergency

Caller: It's not an emergency but do you know why on one side at the damn drawbridge of 95traffic is stopped for 15 minutes and yet traffic's coming the other way?

Operator: Sir, are you calling 911 to complain about traffic? (pause)

Caller: "(Expletive) you." (caller hangs up)

The complaint call about traffic on the Wilson Bridge, outrageous enough that the 911 operator called back. The voicemail on the other end, appears to belong to Joe McCain, brother of presidential candidate, John McCain.

"Hi this is Joe McCain I can't take this message now because I'm involved in a very (inaudible) important political project... I hope on Nov. 4th we have elected John."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't known if this is true but, I heard Obama's half brother George Hussein Onyango Obama called 911 in Kenya to stop the flow of human waste running in front of his mud hut.

Vote Obama: He'll take care of us just like he takes care of his family. How about a little wealth distribution from family to family Barack?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...d-in-Kenya.html

He'll take care of us just like he takes care of his family. How about a little wealth distribution from family to family Barack?
He can't ..He just spent 2 million on his Obamapalooza victory party. If he is sooooo concerned for us peeps making under $250,000 why not give that $2 mil to us?

Don't known if this is true but, I heard Obama's half brother George Hussein Onyango Obama called 911 in Kenya to stop the flow of human waste running in front of his mud hut.

Vote Obama: He'll take care of us just like he takes care of his family. How about a little wealth distribution from family to family Barack?

I thought the Messiah said "I am my brother's keeper?" Didn't he say that at the Denver Colesseum? Then why not kick his brother Hussein Onyango a few sheckels?

Should Obama be on the hook for all of his deadbeat father's (a man who he only saw once after the age of 2) illegitimate kids?

Should the people making over 250K be on the hook for many people who wont take responsibility for themselves either?

Hypocrite.

Thanks for answering my question, hypocrite.

...though how about we give rebate checks to people that dont pay any taxes. That'll get'em motivated!!

You are making the assumption that the 40% of Americans that don't pay taxes don't or won't work. That's just stupid.

You are making the assumption that the 40% of Americans that don't pay taxes don't or won't work. That's just stupid.

Your blind confidence in politicians is whats stupid. Hard working people from all walks of life made this Country strong. Not Politicians. Keep drinking up, Johnny. Your award for top drinker is being engraved as I write.

Couldn't you say that about McCain's extended family? :)

And really the 911 call is funny. Anyone that lives in this area knows that traffic is ridiculous. Any reason to call 911, um no.

Your blind confidence in politicians is whats stupid. Hard working people from all walks of life made this Country strong. Not Politicians. Keep drinking up, Johnny. Your award for top drinker is being engraved as I write.

So, if I'm reading your insult correctly, you think that the 40% of Americans, the Americans that do not pay federal income taxes are unmotivated, to use your phrasing?