Terry Tate: Office Linebacker

DrDawkinstein

Terry Tate is a wuss

If I ever saw him charging towards me I'd ask him how to solve GPO issues encountered when reaching back thru an AD trust spanning multiple forests

I don't know if any of you know what I'm talking about, or if Terry Tate does either. But in the amount of time that you (or TT) spent thinking :wacko: wtf :D I could have grabbed an 9mm and ended any dispute :D

Terry Tate is a wuss

If I ever saw him charging towards me I'd ask him how to solve GPO issues encountered when reaching back thru an AD trust spanning multiple forests

I don't know if any of you know what I'm talking about, or if Terry Tate does either. But in the amount of time that you (or TT) spent thinking :wacko: wtf :D I could have grabbed an 9mm and ended any dispute :D

You can't bring that weak stuff up in this holly holly! Get ready, b1tch - the pain train's comin'! WOOO!

You can't bring that weak stuff up in this holly holly! Get ready, b1tch - the pain train's comin'! WOOO!

Hey Terry, could you forward me that TPS report?

Oh and while you're looking thru you're email (you did save it right?).

Badaboopbadabing!

Don't f*ck with the IT guy :D

Web admin's are retards

Show me the guy who keeps production system's online and I'll show you the man you need to pleasure

I always enjoy when an actual network admin, dba or sysadmin gets on a call with the guy who opened a ticket with me to look at their application server - I can feel the disgust through the phone, lol.

But I still think I can get the upper hand on a compulsive apostrophe user, hehe.