Stuck watching the Chefs & Jests in Albany area this week

gsurdam

P.S. Does Amtrak still have the Buffalo Bills Express trains on game day from Albany? I knew of a few Bills fans here in Syracuse that used that a couple of times. But it's easier just to get on the NYS Thruway and drive yourself.

This is generally what I've determined, also. I attend one game a year and make the drive from the Albany area on Saturday, stay with friends that night, tailgate with the same friends Sunday AM, then make the drive back after the game. I park in a lot on 20A, then head back to the 219...simple & easy, really.

I never did the Express, but I imagine it takes a while to gather the group together, plus Amtrak will make 3-4 stops before Albany. I usually get back home by 10:30PM, provided I can get out of the lot between 5:00 & 5:30.

Exactly. Im sick of reading people B word about not seeing the games. If you are a true fan, buck up and get the NFL Ticket.

So sorry to B word that I can't see my team on tv... I got news for you , I "AM A TRUE FAN"... One that drives 700 miles round trip 2 - 3 times a year to Buffalo to see them play. I am sorry that I cannot get Directv because I can't get the signal at my house... If you are sick of reading us "B word" about having to watch the Jets , don't open the thread and you won't be put out...

The local CBS station is committed to the Jets. They now show all the Jets preseason games, or have them on their sister station. So no matter how bad the Jets game is, head to head Albany will always show the Jets this season.

The Buffalo Bills are 5-1 while the New Jersey Jests are...a lot less than 5-1.

WE'RE IN FIRST PLACE IN THE AFC EAST - doesn't that count for anything in Albany?

I attend one game a year and make the drive from the Albany area on Saturday, stay with friends that night, tailgate with the same friends Sunday AM, then make the drive back after the game. I park in a lot on 20A, then head back to the 219...simple & easy, really.

Two-day trip from Albany? I guess that makes sense, though I have heard of some crazy fans from Albany doing it in one day.

The Ralph is an easy day trip from Syracuse.