Let's wave off Icing!

Beerball

I think it is a dumb move, by teams, but I don't support a rule against it.

I agree. Here's my solution and it's not perfect... let the ref use his judgment and call it what it is: Unsportsmanlike conduct. Tell coaches, "We gave you the right to call a times-out like you asked and now we have this unintended consequence. This is how we're going to solve it without revoking your new privilege. Stop being stupid."

Give them fair warning that a 15-yard UC penalty will be the result.

Thanks what I think, anyway.

I agree. Here's my solution and it's not perfect... let the ref use his judgment and call it what it is: Unsportsmanlike conduct. Tell coaches, "We gave you the right to call a times-out like you asked and now we have this unintended consequence. This is how we're going to solve it without revoking your new privilege. Stop being stupid."

Give them fair warning that a 15-yard UC penalty will be the result.

Thanks what I think, anyway.

I wouldn't even do that. You have 3 timeouts, and use them as you see fit (I guess you can't call them back-to-back). You want to waste one trying to ice the kicker, be my guest. As we have seen, it almost never works, and often backfires. Why protect teams from their own stupidity?

I honestly don't see it is unsportsmanlike, just worthless.

“Look how many of these charming Americans are wearing my Chanel and how well they look in it. It’s an honor and a pleasure to help them.”

Actually, Lagerfeld (classic) and and Chanel Egoiste Platinum are my two favorite colognes!

I'm thinking of carrying one of those little fans, like he does, too.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_Pdn45ZGzDlA/RjrNAx...th_fan+copy.jpg

Actually, Lagerfeld (classic) and and Chanel Egoiste Platinum are my two favorite colognes!

I'm thinking of carrying one of those little fans, like he does, too.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_Pdn45ZGzDlA/RjrNAx...th_fan+copy.jpg

Deano, you wear one of my favorite summer fragrances in Egoiste; worn faithfully from my late teens on.

I've found a winner: Armani Code and a splash of original Armani.

Cheers :lol: