Hot for teacher

Are all these teachers not getting any from their husbands or boyfriends?

Or do they just like "fresh meat"?

I'm guessing it is a more emotional thing than a , "I wanna bang a little kid" thing. Women want to be wanted. Who wants more than a horny 17 year old, especially with a semi-attractive teacher nearby.

I had the hots for my Spanish teacher in 7th grade. I saw her after I graduated and was horrified at how ordinary this woman that I lusted after looked. Giant schnoz, no boobs, big butt, but she was the only female teacher I had under 50. As Hannibal Lector taught us, "We covet what we see".

I'm guessing it is a more emotional thing than a , "I wanna bang a little kid" thing. Women want to be wanted. Who wants more than a horny 17 year old, especially with a semi-attractive teacher nearby.

I had the hots for my Spanish teacher in 7th grade. I saw her after I graduated and was horrified at how ordinary this woman that I lusted after looked. Giant schnoz, no boobs, big butt, but she was the only female teacher I had under 50. As Hannibal Lector taught us, "We covet what we see".

My 10th grade Spanish teacher Mrs. Perry. :thumbsup:

If I might ask, why the double standard? If a male teacher sleeps with a student, he's a pedophile, monster, or pervert. When a woman does it, it's treated as a joke and the response is generally "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?", and people just generally gauge the teacher on hotness and decide if she was worthing banging.

Now, this isn't the kind of story that enrages me, even if it was a male teacher (for the most part, I consider a 17 year old able to make their own decisions) but I just wanted to point out the double standard. In both cases, it's an experienced adult taking advantage of a child, in the eyes of the law.

If I might ask, why the double standard? If a male teacher sleeps with a student, he's a pedophile, monster, or pervert. When a woman does it, it's treated as a joke and the response is generally "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?", and people just generally gauge the teacher on hotness and decide if she was worthing banging.

Now, this isn't the kind of story that enrages me, even if it was a male teacher (for the most part, I consider a 17 year old able to make their own decisions) but I just wanted to point out the double standard. In both cases, it's an experienced adult taking advantage of a child, in the eyes of the law.

ok Southpark... :thumbsup: