Did McCain just say the "C" word?

LOL - He was probably looking at Cindy when he said it.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/McCain_tempe...in_92_0407.html

Furthers my belief that this maniac is more dangerous in the white house than his inexperienced foe. Like George Will said experienced can be learned but a temper like this can not be controlled. Cant imagine what he was thinking when he was trying to say Cut could be he and Cindy had a lively morning exchange since his face did looked flushed versus its usual plaster color.

Furthers my belief that this maniac is more dangerous in the white house than his inexperienced foe. Like George Will said experienced can be learned but a temper like this can not be controlled. Cant imagine what he was thinking when he was trying to say Cut could be he and Cindy had a lively morning exchange since his face did looked flushed versus its usual plaster color.

Fer Christ sakes Dude, you're a !@#$ing idiot. "Furthers my belief that this maniac is more dangerous" What? You're un!@#$ing believable. It was a slip of the tongue, Douche. Your Boy has had slip ups too. Go drink your !@#$ing Kool aide. Damn you're a dumb !@#$.

IT WAS FUNNY!! . Take it as it was. !@#$ing retard. :ph34r:

Fer Christ sakes Dude, you're a !@#$ing idiot. "Furthers my belief that this maniac is more dangerous" What? You're un!@#$ing believable. It was a slip of the tongue, Douche. Your Boy has had slip ups too. Go drink your !@#$ing Kool aide. Damn you're a dumb !@#$.

IT WAS FUNNY!! . Take it as it was. !@#$ing retard. :ph34r:

hey dumb ass, yes the you tube thing was funny the other link is the one i referenced

Isn't it great that nowadays you can't support ANYTHING without being hooked on the Kool Aid cliche???

I'll answer this, this way. I think some of Obamas supporters are NOT on the "Juice", but a majority of them are. I think this board is indicative of that. If you cant see that,you may be one of them.

I'll answer this, this way. I think some of Obamas supporters are NOT on the "Juice", but a majority of them are. I think this board is indicative of that. If you cant see that,you may be one of them.

Come on now, I'm not so naive as to think there aren't a lot of Obama zealots out there. But the whole Kool-Aid cliche implies that they're uninformed sheep.

I would argue that you have Obama supporters and Obama zealots. Of the supporters, probaly 7/10 are well informed, of the zealots, probably 4/10.

So, I'll concede that some people are hopelessly smitten by a friggin' politician (of all trades), but I think it's unfair to classify EVERY person who's voting BO over McC as a Jonestowner.

Come on now, I'm not so naive as to think there aren't a lot of Obama zealots out there. But the whole Kool-Aid cliche implies that they're uninformed sheep.

I would argue that you have Obama supporters and Obama zealots. Of the supporters, probaly 7/10 are well informed, of the zealots, probably 4/10.

So, I'll concede that some people are hopelessly smitten by a friggin' politician (of all trades), but I think it's unfair to classify EVERY person who's voting BO over McC as a Jonestowner.

WHERE THE !@#$ did I say that? :thumbsup::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I believe the uninformed Kool aide drinkers are out there in the tens of millions. No proof on the tens of millions, but here's a sample of what/is, could/probably be out there.

.....and yes, you are naive

WHERE THE !@#$ did I say that? :thumbsup::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I believe the uninformed Kool aide drinkers are out there in the tens of millions. No proof on the tens of millions, but here's a sample of what/is, could/probably be out there.

.....and yes, you are naive

Relax, friend. It was aimed more at EVERY Kool Aid comment I've read here that lashes at Obama supporters.

IT WAS FUNNY!! . Take it as it was. !@#$ing retard. :thumbsup:

This one goes from beyond gaffe and slip of the tongue to loss of the brain.