If this is what it will be like

I am not too political but one thing I can't stand is commies, especially the hippies. I don't really know if Obama is a commie like some people say. At first I thought it wasn't fair to lump him in with these losers, but now I don't really care.

Why don't I care? Beacuse the hippies are getting up the courage to start going public and talking again. Normally I would get a bunch of laughs out of this if it was on TV or the internet or something, but one of these idiots called me on the phone. I could almost SMELL THIS DUDE through the phone. He was an older hippy and he was yammering on and on about big business and government and Bush and the mortgage crisis and all sorts of the usual stuff. Then he tried to get me to join some group of hippies called the birch beer society or some crap like that. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: He said the group was formed near here many years ago and blah blah whatever. Fine, great loser. Go make pop from a tree for all I care.

I told him to go tie dye his shirt and called him a commie and he started yelling at me and telling me I don't understand, just like the commies always say, so I hung up. I have no idea how he got my phone number but if he calls again I am going to call the police and have them go seize his marijuana plants.

I don't really care about Obama but if he reenergizes these half dead sixties losers for five minutes, then it is not worth whatever he could do in 5 years.

I am not too political but one thing I can't stand is commies, especially the hippies. I don't really know if Obama is a commie like some people say. At first I thought it wasn't fair to lump him in with these losers, but now I don't really care.

Why don't I care? Beacuse the hippies are getting up the courage to start going public and talking again. Normally I would get a bunch of laughs out of this if it was on TV or the internet or something, but one of these idiots called me on the phone. I could almost SMELL THIS DUDE through the phone. He was an older hippy and he was yammering on and on about big business and government and Bush and the mortgage crisis and all sorts of the usual stuff. Then he tried to get me to join some group of hippies called the birch beer society or some crap like that. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: He said the group was formed near here many years ago and blah blah whatever. Fine, great loser. Go make pop from a tree for all I care.

I told him to go tie dye his shirt and called him a commie and he started yelling at me and telling me I don't understand, just like the commies always say, so I hung up. I have no idea how he got my phone number but if he calls again I am going to call the police and have them go seize his marijuana plants.

I don't really care about Obama but if he reenergizes these half dead sixties losers for five minutes, then it is not worth whatever he could do in 5 years.

Kudos to you for simplifying your life and the world into two categories: people like you, and hippies.

One thing I can't stand is that Obama seems to have brought out all the BIGOTS. You can smell them right through the Internet. Actually, it's not them per se, it's their freaking intolerance and ignorance.

Come to think of it, it's not Obama's fault. They were always BIGOTS but now they are scared bigots because Obama's engaged people from all walks of life...even maybe some retired baby boomers ... and when BIGOTS are frightened they come out of their caves and expose themselves. Yuck.

Seems a little odd to hammer people who volunteer for something they believe in. That's kind of how America got its start.

One thing I can't stand is that Obama seems to have brought out all the BIGOTS. You can smell them right through the Internet. Actually, it's not them per se, it's their freaking intolerance and ignorance.

Come to think of it, it's not Obama's fault. They were always BIGOTS but now they are scared bigots because Obama's engaged people from all walks of life...even maybe some retired baby boomers ... and when BIGOTS are frightened they come out of their caves and expose themselves. Yuck.

Seems a little odd to hammer people who volunteer for something they believe in. That's kind of how America got its start.

He didnt vouluteer , he got paid the rest of them volunteered.

If calling Obama a fraud is being a bigot , count me in.

The only bigot I see here is you.

Shows what you know. The President gets to stay in office for 6 years, not 5.

2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.

5 years. He will be gone or elected to another 5 years on January 20, 2013. Read the Constitution before you make statements like that.

It was the phone, not the internet, but it is funny how you can smell the hippies too. I thought it was just me.

On a tad more serious note...

I got 2 calls from an actual live human being (ie not a recording) within about an hour and a half of each other on Tuesday. One each from an Obamabot and the second from a McCainiac

First Call

Caller: Hi I'm <whatever his name was> from Barack Obama political campa- (this is the spot I hung up)

Second Call:

Caller: Hi I'm <whatever his name was> from the John McCain political campa-

/dev/null: Excuse me, I've already decided who I'm voting for. Please stop calling me. Oh and could you do me a favor? Ask Barack's people to stop calling me too. I'm not voting for him either

I usually just hang up. But getting them within an hour and a half I had to mess with them

On a tad more serious note...

I got 2 calls from an actual live human being (ie not a recording) within about an hour and a half of each other on Tuesday. One each from an Obamabot and the second from a McCainiac

First Call

Caller: Hi I'm <whatever his name was> from Barack Obama political campa- (this is the spot I hung up)

Second Call:

Caller: Hi I'm <whatever his name was> from the John McCain political campa-

/dev/null: Excuse me, I've already decided who I'm voting for. Please stop calling me. Oh and could you do me a favor? Ask Barack's people to stop calling me too. I'm not voting for him either

I usually just hang up. But getting them within an hour and a half I had to mess with them

Dude these guys from the Birch Beer Society were as serious as any hippie can possibly be.

I find it interesting that people will not vote for either. It's a given fact that one of two people will win. Why not choose the person more aligned to your personal views that has a chance of winning? I'd love a viable 3rd party but right now we don't have one....I'm just anti-Obama more than I'm not a McCain fan but I voted for McCain via absentee ballot because I couldn't stomach the alternative.

He was a paid community organizer? So what?

Start your own thread. This is not about Obama but it is about the hippies in the Birch Beer Society that keep bothering me. Obama may have woken these idiots up but that is the only thing about Obama I said in this thread. This is more about loser hippies so try not to hijack the thread ok?

Start your own thread. This is not about Obama but it is about the hippies in the Birch Beer Society that keep bothering me. Obama may have woken these idiots up but that is the only thing about Obama I said in this thread. This is more about loser hippies so try not to hijack the thread ok?

Are you sure it was the Birch Beer Society?

I find it interesting that people will not vote for either. It's a given fact that one of two people will win. Why not choose the person more aligned to your personal views that has a chance of winning? I'd love a viable 3rd party but right now we don't have one....I'm just anti-Obama more than I'm not a McCain fan but I voted for McCain via absentee ballot because I couldn't stomach the alternative.

If we keep asking for the same, we'll get the same. I voted this year to throw the bums out. Although I favor McCain over The Messiah my small part of the vote is a protest this year. And if this keeps up, it will be next year and there after. The Libertarian crowd got my nod.

Since I live in a blue state, my vote won't matter either way in a national election, so I don't feel like I'm wasting my vote, because it's already wasted. I vote for the third party platform I agree with most, in the hopes that national recognition or public funding one day goes to that party. I can't complain about both parties and not attempt to vote them both out. I encourage everyone I know that will listen to vote 3rd, whether it's Libertarian, Green, Constitution, etc.