Kirk kicks Sulu

SKOOBY

Star Trek” star William Shatner is slamming former co-star George Takei for being “psychotic” and “sick” in a new Internet video clip.

“There is such a sickness there,” Shatner said. “It’s so patently obvious that there is a psychosis there. I don’t know what his original thing about me was. I have no idea.”

According to a report in the Daily Mail, Shatner’s rant was a response to Takei deliberately not inviting him to his civil wedding ceremony to his boyfriend last month.

In the video, Shatner claims that no one cared when Takei finally came out of the closet.

Click here to watch the video on YouTube.

“He has continued to speak badly about me for all these years. Obviously, hiding his homosexuality — talk about festering and not living the truth of your life and feeling badly about yourself — and being fearful somebody would find out about this terrible, terrible secret, so he thought," Shatner said.

“Finally at the age of, I think, 70, he decides to come out of the closet and say, ‘I'm gay.’ … Like, who cares? Be gay. Don't be gay. That's up to you George.”

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,443185,00.html