Kerry may have been "mistaken"

I believe he got his first purple heart for cutting his finger while opening a can of spam.

5912[/snapback]

It might have been the old c-rat ham and eggs, which in it's own right deserves a purple heart (if you ever ate any).

It might have been the old c-rat ham and eggs, which in it's own right deserves a purple heart (if you ever ate any).

5922[/snapback]

Hey I liked the ham and eggs. Wtach it buddy, you're gonna get in trouble mocking that good chow.

You did not just call c-rat ham and eggs "good chow,"  did you?

5928[/snapback]

Yup. They are better warm, but when you're in the field you gotta eat them cold. That mucus looking slime that was on them sometimes was a little gross, but overall not bad.

WOW...I am shocked... B)

FYI he got his first purple heart nine days before he encounter enemy fire...according to his own book by Brinkley.

5885[/snapback]

Oh that's good. Quote, without linking, to a Drudge Report blurb that doesn't provide any links itself. [it's about halfway down on the right, folks.]

I was wondering where you found this; then I asked myself where would a fellow like you get his news from. Drudge was my first guess.

Whoopie doo.

You did not just call c-rat ham and eggs "good chow,"  did you?

5928[/snapback]

But he's a jarhead. Not all servicemen get to dine in four-star cafeterias off fine china dressed in their natty blue Smurf BDUs every day. Some of them actually have to go out and roll around in the mud on occasion.

Yup.  They are better warm, but when you're in the field you gotta eat them cold.  That mucus looking slime that was on them sometimes was a little gross, but overall not bad.

5931[/snapback]

You heat them on the exaust manifold.

Oh that's good.  Quote, without linking, to a Drudge Report blurb that doesn't provide any links itself.  [it's about halfway down on the right, folks.]

I was wondering where you found this; then I asked myself where would a fellow like you get his news from.  Drudge was my first guess.

Whoopie doo.

5944[/snapback]

But then again if you actually look at THE BOOK you can find it for yourself...But that would take effort so some may not want to do that...

Have you read the book yet?

5980[/snapback]

Not finished yet but I do have it and most of the way through it...Some pretty good stuff. Parts that do discredit some of the SBVT say...The thing is I've thought that both sides aren't telling the whole truth that's why I'm reading both books...SBVT is next, hard to get much reading done with a 4 year old and a nine month old :devil:

Not finished yet but I do have it and most of the way through it...Some pretty good stuff.  Parts that do discredit some of the SBVT say...The thing is I've thought that both sides aren't telling the whole truth that's why I'm reading both books...SBVT is next, hard to get much reading done with a 4 year old and a nine month old :devil:

5990[/snapback]

It doesn't get any easier; mine are 5 and 19 months. ;)

I'll be interested in what you think after getting through both of them!

Archived