Where's the windfall profits tax on McD's????

Wacka

I'd put a tax on food bought at the drive thru.

I favor a $ 300 dollar a year fee added to any private person's internet access billing. Think of the carbon footprint caused by the electricity consumed by keeping a computer running! And a $100 yearly fee assessed to cell phone billings.

Payable to the Federal government. This might help pay for Obama's universal health coverage. When that happens, I'll drop the $5,500 I pay per year now, pay the $400, and sincerely thank you and all other wage earners for reducing my out-of-pocket expense by $5,100. That's Change I Can Believe In! :lol:

And remember...We must do this for the children. :w00t:

I favor a $ 300 dollar a year fee added to any private person's internet access billing. Think of the carbon footprint caused by the electricity consumed by keeping a computer running! And a $100 yearly fee assessed to cell phone billings.

Payable to the Federal government. This might help pay for Obama's universal health coverage. When that happens, I'll drop the $5,500 I pay per year now, pay the $400, and sincerely thank you and all other wage earners for reducing my out-of-pocket expense by $5,100. That's Change I Can Believe In! :lol:

And remember...We must do this for the children. :w00t:

You been tilting them back tonight? You and Jed must have the still running full blast.