Miss Teen Louisiana stripped...of her crown

stuckincincy

The Yutes of America!...Get out the Vote! It's time for Change! :rolleyes:

..."The 18-year-old beauty queen and three friends were arrested and charged with theft on Saturday after walking out of a Bossier City, La., restaurant without paying the bill.

Evans left her purse in the restaurant and they were caught when they returned to get it, police spokesman Mark Natale told The Associated Press.

Evans was also booked for possession of marijuana found in her purse."...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,443263,00.html

The Yutes of America!...Get out the Vote! It's time for Change! :rolleyes:

..."The 18-year-old beauty queen and three friends were arrested and charged with theft on Saturday after walking out of a Bossier City, La., restaurant without paying the bill.

Evans left her purse in the restaurant and they were caught when they returned to get it, police spokesman Mark Natale told The Associated Press.

Evans was also booked for possession of marijuana found in her purse."...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,443263,00.html

.....but it wasn't her fault. It was her parents fault. Christ Cincy get it right, man!!

I think that she should get a break because I personally believe that many U.S. Americans are unable to stay out of trouble because, uh, some...people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa, and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

I think that she should get a break because I personally believe that many U.S. Americans are unable to stay out of trouble because, uh, some...people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa, and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

I think it's pretty poor form for you to mock high school valedictorian speeches, gringo...

My dyslexia kicked in when I read the thread title. I started thinking of Ginger from Gilligan's Island.

I'm ok now, though.

Remember that beer ad several years ago, when the children playing pool implied that they would prefer to hop on Dawn Wells' bones instead of Tina Louise's bones?

:lol:

I think it's pretty poor form for you to mock high school valedictorian speeches, gringo...

He's mocking The

beauty contestant.

The last part is just a goof added on but the actual footage of the contestant is real.

I have yet to meet a Ginger man. Everyone I know is a Maryanne man.

I was a Mary Ann fan, too. But, the actress who played Ginger, Tina Louise, really was a pretty good looking woman, in her day.

Oh, and in the contest between Bailey and Jennifer, I was always a Bailey guy. Jan Smithers was smokin'.

Having worked in many restaurants and bars, I think this is a little odd. I would assume that, if someone left w/o paying the bill AND left their purse, that they spaced out...not that they tried to run the bill. When she came back for the purse, I'm surprised they didn't simply remind her that the bill wasn't paid, and just settled it then and there.

I have to believe this was either a repeat performance, or they looked in her purse, saw the pot, and decided to nark her out (a real low class move, IMO). Otherwise, why would they call the cops?

Having worked in many restaurants and bars, I think this is a little odd. I would assume that, if someone left w/o paying the bill AND left their purse, that they spaced out...not that they tried to run the bill. When she came back for the purse, I'm surprised they didn't simply remind her that the bill wasn't paid, and just settled it then and there.

I have to believe this was either a repeat performance, or they looked in her purse, saw the pot, and decided to nark her out (a real low class move, IMO). Otherwise, why would they call the cops?

Yep - why bother?

My guess is that cutie and crowd emanated a certain attitude, which likely to her surprise, wasn't bought into by folks outside her fawning conclave.

As if!!!!! :lol:

Yep - why bother? My guess is that cutie and crowd emanated a certain attitude, which likely to her surprise, wasn't bought into by folks outside her fawning conclave.

As if!!!!! :lol:

I thought these beauty pageant girls were simply the "girl next door"...humble girls, with old fashioned values, and all.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/26/s...a_n_129667.html

I was a Mary Ann fan, too. But, the actress who played Ginger, Tina Louise, really was a pretty good looking woman, in her day.

Oh, and in the contest between Bailey and Jennifer, I was always a Bailey guy. Jan Smithers was smokin'.

Bailey was great but Lonnie Anderson could make you drool.

Bailey was great but Lonnie Anderson could make you drool.

Lonnie did NOTHING for me...and believe me, I begged her to do something.

No, really, I never cared all that much for Lonnie's looks.

It doesn't say how long they were gone before returning. My belief is if it was only a few minutes, they may just want them to pay the bill. But if it was longer, let's say 1/2 hour, then possibly they've already called the cops since with the purse they had a name for the report.