McGee is back

K-Gun10

I'm not doctor (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night), but Schobel said he is real sore along the top of his foot. It sounds as if it could be a lisfranc sprain, which can be pretty serious if not taken care of well. Chien Ming Wang had a lisfranc fracture and missed the whole season, but I remember there was another player who had a sprain and returned in about a month. If that's the case, I think he might be back next week at the earliest.

Chien Ming Wang? Isn't she an Olympic ice skater from China?

I know you were joking about Fowler, but I think we should let McGee rest another week, no need to rush things if we're going to make a push for a late playoff game.

If the medical staff believes he's ready to go then he's ready to go.

Chien Ming Wang? Isn't she an Olympic ice skater from China?

Chien Ming Wang (Gooooonnnnngggg) Is the cousin of Long Duck Dong (Goooonnnngggg)

i know we missed mcgee because leodis was just absolutely abused all day...but did anyone really miss melvin fowler??? i acutually think preston may be better for the long run...i know it dumb to say we didnt miss schobel because we are a better defense with him but we seemed to get by just fine with him out last week

Leodis looked like the Jets' Revis was last year. He'll be fine with more playing time.

Careful not to read too much into one decent game by Preston. He hasn't been a consistent starter for a reason. The D-line played well, but I don't know if they can keep up the pace without Schobel in the rotation. (Remember last year when they had a short rotation?)