St. Louis Rams

Tcali

Say they beat NE at NE on sunday. Are they legit playoff contenders??? I say why not?

I'm probbly like some of you...I like rooting for some dark horse team other than the Bills...an underdog that people have written off...and that is not direct competition to the Bills. St. Louis. Why not?? Gotta admire their grit.0-4 and facing the Skins away,the Cowboys at home and NE away.

Say they beat NE at NE on sunday. Are they legit playoff contenders??? I say why not?

I'm probbly like some of you...I like rooting for some dark horse team other than the Bills...an underdog that people have written off...and that is not direct competition to the Bills. St. Louis. Why not?? Gotta admire their grit.0-4 and facing the Skins away,the Cowboys at home and NE away.

Anythings possible and if they do beat NE they definitely won't be a team to walk all over this season anymore.

The Rams have only played one divisional game so far (L to Seattle), so they have two shots at Arizona, two at San Fran, and the rematch against the Seahawks.

They certainly still have a chance in that division.

I doubt that the Rams will head in to Foxboro and win this week. The NE match up is tough for the Rams. The only way the Rams win is if Stephen Jackson has another monster game. With this said, the Rams could easily have 4 wins already, including one against us. the Washington and Dallas games were both indications of how quick and fast the Rams D-Line is. Including the GMAN and BILLS, the D-Line gave 4 powerful teams huge problems. I dont see the RAMS winning the division, Arizona is in a good position right now. Wild card will be tough as well with 4, possibly 5 losses, already, although how huge is the tie breaker over the Cowboys and Redskins......

It's not that far-fetched, but they'll likely have to get into the playoffs by winning the division. They already have Dallas, Washington, Carolina, Atlanta, Green Bay/Chicago ahead of them for the WC (albeit with 9 weeks to go).

I think we all knew this wasn't a bad team....just seems like Linehan had the wrong vision.