RNC pays $150K for Palin shopping

RNC appears to shell out $150K for Palin fashion

her family got some upgrades, but not so much.

The business of primping and dressing on the campaign trail has become fraught with political risk in recent years as voters increasingly see an elite Washington out of touch with their values and lifestyles.

In 2000, Democrat Al Gore took heat for changing his clothing hues. And in 2006, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) was ribbed for two hair styling sessions that cost about $3,000.

Then, there was Democrat John Edwards’ $400 hair cuts in 2007 and Republican McCain’s $520 black leather Ferragamo shoes this year.

A review of similar records for the campaign of Democrat Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee turned up no similar spending.

I'm sure The Messiah and his family are shopping at K-mart in their interest of looking out for 'the people'. :bag: C'mon people, why litter the board with this tripe? Do you want me and others to post every headline from Drudge here?

File this under who gives a schit...

I'm sure The Messiah and his family are shopping at K-mart in their interest of looking out for 'the people'. :bag: C'mon people, why litter the board with this tripe? Do you want me and others to post every headline from Drudge here?

it's just entertainment I thought, I wasn't ragging on her

you'd rather not see stuff like this?

It's not that I'd rather not see it, but do a quick scan of the treads started here. It's a bit ridiculous don't you think? That's all I'm saying...

They must have run out of "Joe the Plumber once kicked a kitty cat by mistake" stories. So they're back on Palin. Running on a sale on "Palin is a c*nt" t-shirts, I think. But once they find out that the plumber rolled through a stop sign in 1986, they'll back off Palin, and get back to work tearing apart the very people they say they want to help.

Thank god we're ready for the big international attack that's coming six months after Maobama is elected. Because otherwise that might make a decent headline. Just remember to remind the people on the left: It'll look like Maobama and Plugs have their head up our assssses, but don't worry. Just stay with us and don't move off topic. Think Kevin Bacon in "Animal House." :bag::wallbash::blink:

I don't get the Maobama reference.

And your sig still attributes a quote to Obama that he never said.

You're right he didn't say that. But he did said this:

I am absolutely certain,Obama proclaimed in his victory speech, “that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs for the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal. This was the moment — this was the time — when we came together to remake this great nation ...

Which is a hell of a lot more stupid.

Normally I would except I am not portraying myself as a Walmart Mom... Back to the old Limousine Repigs at it again, tax cuts for the Rich, we support the middle class in name only.... more McSame trickle down economics....

You see how stupid this is and how it opens herself up for political attacks that McCain and his folks are more of the same!

And for Dev/Null, the RNC is saying that it is going to auction the items off after the election.... I know what you want you sick @#$#@# :wallbash::blink:

When the GOP is all bent out of shape by "elitists" I thought this would matter to the base. I guess it only does when Dems do something like this.

Simple. Real Americans don't shop at Saks and Neiman's at a rate of $2500 per day.

When the GOP is all bent out of shape by "elitists" I thought this would matter to the base. I guess it only does when Dems do something like this.

I guess living in sod houses and living off the lands has given way to Atkins Bars... Nothing finer than seeing the Republicans called out on the bogus crap they have been calling the Dems on for years.

Simple. Real Americans don't shop at Saks and Neiman's at a rate of $2500 per day.

God... Ain't that the truth.

That is the thing that pumps me about Oprah too... She has her schtick... Yet, reportedly spends a million a week to keep her "empire" running. :wallbash:

Then she has Suzy Orman on telling you how to spend your money.

:bag: