Power Rankings - after Week 7

ESPN

The Bills rebounded from their ugly Week 5 loss to the Cardinals with another well-rounded display against the Chargers. The Bills can win with offense, defense or special teams.

CBSSportsline.com

As long as Trent Edwards plays like he did against the Chargers, the Bills will push for the division title. They're better than we thought.

FoxSports.com

Rejoice, Bills fans! The respect you all knew was coming has finally arrived after a solid win over the Chargers. Especially impressive is how Buffalo continues to roll on despite several injuries -- its depth is much stronger than in years past.

NFL.com

Beating the Chargers made a strong statement that the Bills are among the AFC's elite. Now they have a chance to do some damage in their division.

Interesting comments from each, and pretty spot on after the Chargers win.

yea i forget who it was, but someone on tv i believe said something like " yea its nice but it would have been a lot better if they beat the chargers in SD"

not sure who i heard it from, but there are still some people who doubt this team

yea i forget who it was, but someone on tv i believe said something like " yea its nice but it would have been a lot better if they beat the chargers in SD"

not sure who i heard it from, but there are still some people who doubt this team

As they should. We're getting exactly the respect that we have EARNED. We have been losers for years and years, and we are just now showing that we do not still deserve that title. And we are doing it slowly. We aren't blowing teams out, we're winning hard fought games, and we lost an embarassing game.

As we EARN more praise, we will get it.

As they should. We're getting exactly the respect that we have EARNED. We have been losers for years and years, and we are just now showing that we do not still deserve that title. And we are doing it slowly. We aren't blowing teams out, we're winning hard fought games, and we lost an embarassing game.

As we EARN more praise, we will get it.

I agree to an extent, it's those commentators who just go against the grain just to do it, whether it be the Bills or anyone else...

"well everyone is saying they are good, but i'm gonna be different and say they are still bad"

those are the morons i am referring to..... but i believe you are right, slow is the way to go with this and i am happy with it

I don't remember who that was but they said I won't think they are in the AFC elite until they beat a contender as the away team, such as the game being in SD.

That comment was stupid in my book because we beat a tough Jaguars team as the away team thus neutralizing their comment.

IMO- The Giants don't belong in anyone's top 5. They have played the easiest schedule so far.

That's true but IMO you don't disrespect the Super Bowl champ with a low ranking until they seriously show you something to doubt them about. We'll see what happens when they hit the meat of their divisional schedule. The same can be said for us.

Maybe I am feeling a little cockey, but I would love it if the Bills played the Steelers this year, and whipped their asses...I feel like I have seen them play almost as much as the Bills this year, and I really think the Bills are a better team. If Buffalo could just dominate, once, with the running game, I would be absolutely sure...what a difference a year, and a QB, makes! Alas, it won't happen, unless we meet them in the playoffs!

Maybe I am feeling a little cockey, but I would love it if the Bills played the Steelers this year, and whipped their asses...I feel like I have seen them play almost as much as the Bills this year, and I really think the Bills are a better team. If Buffalo could just dominate, once, with the running game, I would be absolutely sure...what a difference a year, and a QB, makes! Alas, it won't happen, unless we meet them in the playoffs!

My neighboor is a yellow flag wavin tool. How does one make 'humble' pie??

Anybody want a stat?

Ok, how about this:

Of The Giants (5-1), Steelers (5-1), Skins (5-2) and Bills (5-1), The Bills are the only team whose loss(es) come soley at the hands of a team with a winning record.

Giants lost to the 2-4 Browns

Steelers lost to the 3-3 Eagles

One of the Skins' lossess was to the 2-4 Rams.

Sorry our competition hasn't been up to snuff for some of these guys and the other teams among the top five have been so good.

:lol: