Do you approve of Dick?

Beerball

92% favorable. What the hell do the other 8% expect?! :ph34r:

A win in the playoffs. Until he delivers that, he's still the same Dick Jauron to me.

Heck, if this poll were done after the AZ game, the numbers would likely be much different on this subject.

1 week or 6 weeks is not a trend. A full season and a playoff game is a reasonable sample.

What kind of approval would Tom Coughlin had last year after the Giants first 6 games? Not very good. A super bowl victory and a great start this season make that a different story.

A win in the playoffs. Until he delivers that, he's still the same Dick Jauron to me.

Heck, if this poll were done after the AZ game, the numbers would likely be much different on this subject.

1 week or 6 weeks is not a trend. A full season and a playoff game is a reasonable sample.

What kind of approval would Tom Coughlin had last year after the Giants first 6 games? Not very good. A super bowl victory and a great start this season make that a different story.

They were 87% after the AZ game. His rating by week was:

90, 93, 95, 95, 87, 90, 93

Now, live up to your nickname and put a smile on yer damn face and enjoy the fact that the Bills are playing darn good football & they lead their division.

They were 87% after the AZ game. His rating by week was:

90, 93, 95, 95, 87, 90, 93

Now, live up to your nickname and put a smile on yer damn face and enjoy the fact that the Bills are playing darn good football & they lead their division.

Hey, I left Buffalo in '94 and have stayed loyal to this team all the while through some pretty crappy years. The faith continues. Bills are playing quite well, and there is value in keeping expectations on the lower side. Like a number of coaches have said, "you're never as bad as they say after a loss or as good as they say after a victory". Best to under promise and over deliver in football and in life.