Exit: Joe The Plumber

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama mocks being for Joe the Plumber

How unbelievably condescending. I'm honestly stunned that this dope can open his yap like that and it's full exposure is 10 seconds on youtube.

But fear not. Shortly after this was aired, Maobama came out and denounced his own comments, and say he really meant to mock non-union plumbers whose work is shoddy, and thought that his comments were rehabilitated, and in twenty years of hearing himself talk, he's never heard himself say anything like this before, and all was immediately forgiven. In fact, in anticipation of the landslide, he actually pardoned himself today.

The good news is, they're already working in the trenches to get people to support their administration so when there is an international crises in their first six months and they do something completely !@#$ing stupid-- and it's all but been promised by Biden that this will happen -- remember Biden's words..."We're gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because...it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Oh, hey, everyone. Look...Palin got a makeover!:bag:

Jesus, we are so !@#$ed. Thank god Biden can sing. Granted, he has to be lit like grandma on Christmas Eve, but still...

How unbelievably condescending. I'm honestly stunned that this dope can open his yap like that and it's full exposure is 10 seconds on youtube.

But fear not. Shortly after this was aired, Maobama came out and denounced his own comments, and say he really meant to mock non-union plumbers whose work is shoddy, and thought that his comments were rehabilitated, and in twenty years of hearing himself talk, he's never heard himself say anything like this before, and all was immediately forgiven. In fact, in anticipation of the landslide, he actually pardoned himself today.

The good news is, they're already working in the trenches to get people to support their administration so when there is an international crises in their first six months and they do something completely !@#$ing stupid-- and it's all but been promised by Biden that this will happen -- remember Biden's words..."We're gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because...it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Oh, hey, everyone. Look...Palin got a makeover!:bag:

Jesus, we are so !@#$ed. Thank god Biden can sing. Granted, he has to be lit like grandma on Christmas Eve, but still...

Ummm... "he" in that snippet was John McCain. He was condescending to John McCain.

The guy wants to slightly raise taxes on wealthy people and you compare him to Chairman Moa? God, at least we anti-Bush nuts didn't freek out until after he decided to invade Iraq, which most people believe was at the very least a bad idea. I mean get a grip.

The guy wants to slightly raise taxes on wealthy people and you compare him to Chairman Moa? God, at least we anti-Bush nuts didn't freek out until after he decided to invade Iraq, which most people believe was at the very least a bad idea. I mean get a grip.

Yup. All by himself.

Ummm... "he" in that snippet was John McCain. He was condescending to John McCain.

"A plumber is the guy he's fighting for." This is followed by loud laughter by the audience. Not quite as loud as everyone laughing at Biden spelling J-O-B-S with three letters, but they're laughing at the plumber and they're laughing at McCain fighting for the plumber.

Should he not be fighting for plumbers? Is fighting for plumbers above Maobama's pay grade? Or, maybe it's below it. I'm confused. But either way, you could tell by the sound in his voice, ""Who in their right mind would support a plumber?" This, of course, is followed with the ridiculous comment of "I don't know many plumblers making $250,000 a year."

Way to lie, again, in an effort to shift away from the question you botched, Mr. Spread the Wealth.

Besides, who has time to fight for a plumber when we're t-minus eight months before a serious international crises takes place against you, so let's stay focused.

"A plumber is the guy he's fighting for." This is followed by loud laughter by the audience. Not quite as loud as everyone laughing at Biden spelling J-O-B-S with three letters, but they're laughing at the plumber and they're laughing at McCain fighting for the plumber.

Should he not be fighting for plumbers? Is fighting for plumbers above Maobama's pay grade? Or, maybe it's below it. I'm confused. But either way, you could tell by the sound in his voice, ""Who in their right mind would support a plumber?" This, of course, is followed with the ridiculous comment of "I don't know many plumblers making $250,000 a year."

Way to lie, again, in an effort to shift away from the question you botched, Mr. Spread the Wealth.

Besides, who has time to fight for a plumber when we're t-minus eight months before a serious international crises takes place against you, so let's stay focused.

You obviously didnt see what he actually said, and has been saying, every speech on Joe. It's been the same thing every stop, and includes "I love Joe the Plumber. I'll give him a better break.

Here is the part of the speech that snippet is taken from:

"Well, the fact of the matter is that he [McCain] is blowing a hole through the budget on tax breaks that are the exact same kinds of tax cuts that George Bush offered. Same argument, same philosophy that we can give more and more to millionaires and billionaires, that prosperity will trickle down on all of us somehow.

And then he's trying to suggest that a plumber is the guy he's fighting for. How many plumbers you know makin' a quarter million dollars a year? I have a different set of priorities, I'll give a middle-class tax cut to 95% of all workers."