Exit: Joe The Plumber

I'd be willing to bet this guy is an illegal alien :ph34r:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/...wealth-spender/

GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado (CNN) — Taking “Joe the plumber” wordplay to an unprecedented new level, Sarah Palin on Monday dubbed Barack Obama “Barack the Wealth Spender” for his plan to offer tax credits to lower and middle-income wage earners.

Palin revealed the new moniker at an outdoor rally in Grand Junction, Colorado, where she also introduced a new working-class hero into the ever-expanding pantheon of “Joe the plumber”-types who oppose to Obama’s tax plan.

His name? Tito Munoz, christened by Palin as “Tito the builder.”

The McCain campaign discovered Munoz on Saturday at a rally in Woodbridge, Virginia, where the Colombian-born construction worker took on a group of reporters for digging into Joe Wurzelbacher’s background after the Toledo-based plumber questioned Obama’s proposal to raise taxes on workers making over $250,000 a year.

Munoz’s stand against the media was detailed by Byron York on the web site of the National Review magazine, and Palin was eager to thrust the tale into the political spotlight.

“Tito is not pleased with how the Barack Obama campaign and some of the media friends there have been roughing up Joe the Plumber,” Palin said, after accusing the Obama campaign of “investigating” Wurzelbacher’s background.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad part is that neither one of these guys necessarily wanted the fame and exposure, nor understand the full implications of it in a bare knuckles no holds bar contest for President. This is take no prisoners meat grinder DC politics. Why do you think Bush looks so old right now... it takes a toll, in 6 months he will look 5 years younger. Keep a low profile in these deals unless you are ready to be seared. Both sides are doing it and so are we. But we are not on live TV, big difference.

Also, part of the reason I would be concerned about a McCain Presidency. I don't like his impetuousness, but dislike Palin's political instincts what there is of them even less.

Plus just like all the other washington folks I am sure he has a few working his gardens etc. We have illegals here because we allow it. Who else is going to nanny the children work the gardens, mow the lawns, paint the houses........

The same people that did it before the "invasion".

Also they just did a brain scan on Biden and found nothing :w00t: Sometime I wonder if he knows which side of the fence he is own or maybe just on the fence.

No I think that is inaccurate, he has a brain, but it has a weekly power outage a la Rich stadium once a week and gets disconnected from his mouth which still runs on backup power. :ph34r:

Palin on the other hand has her brain stuck in the permafrost in AK and despite being in the real American for over two months, it has not yet thawed. B-)

It's interesting how my brother is able to run a very successful landscaping business without the need to even consider illegals.

Do you think he could make that case if he served primarily residential customers?

It's interesting how my brother is able to run a very successful landscaping business without the need to even consider illegals.

People want to hire his company because they can talk to the people working in the yard. When the do gardening at the complex. I look for the guy that looks like a supervisor. He is usually the only one that can speak english.