My favorite highlight from the weekend is Marshawn's

First he got bumped by one of the defenders and he went flying and layed sprawled out on the turf. Then he got up and walked very closely behind Jackson on the sidelines as though he was still following his block off the field. It is very clear that Lynch is a big kid on the field who is just having a great time out there. I was affraid the controversy in the off season was going to affect his spirit but it appears to be alive and well.

He also runs with such aggression, stiff arming and slapping at attempts to get a hand on him, that I can't help but get excited when the ball is in his hands.

First he got bumped by one of the defenders and he went flying and layed sprawled out on the turf. Then he got up and walked very closely behind Jackson on the sidelines as though he was still following his block off the field. It is very clear that Lynch is a big kid on the field who is just having a great time out there. I was affraid the controversy in the off season was going to affect his spirit but it appears to be alive and well.

He also runs with such aggression, stiff arming and slapping at attempts to get a hand on him, that I can't help but get excited when the ball is in his hands.

haha agreed! that whole clip is great. even in the middle of the play, when Jackson lays out the defender, Lynch almost stops running just to stare at the block. hilarious.