marshawn lynch

BeastMode54

I have to say I miss hearing Marshawn speak to the media. He's a happy-go-lucky kinda guy and always seemed upbeat in his interviews, which were enjoyable to listen to. I understand he is angry at the media, but he did something wrong and it's only their job to find out what happened. What happens if we make the playoffs? Is it just local media, national, etc.? I wish he would just bury the hatchet. I love watching him on play on Sunday's, but there is a disjoint from a fans perspective between himself and the Bills faithful

I have to say I miss hearing Marshawn speak to the media. He's a happy-go-lucky kinda guy and always seemed upbeat in his interviews, which were enjoyable to listen to. I understand he is angry at the media, but he did something wrong and it's only their job to find out what happened. What happens if we make the playoffs? Is it just local media, national, etc.? I wish he would just bury the hatchet. I love watching him on play on Sunday's, but there is a disjoint from a fans perspective between himself and the Bills faithful

its their job to find out what happened and report the facts. that is not what he has the problem with. and we both know that is HARDLY a valid description of the media anymore.

I thought he talked to the media after the Oakland game; he stopped talking again?

He did, and I believe the folks who were sought after by the media after the SD game were probably Edwards and Mitchell. Quite honestly, though, I'm not quite sure how it works from a post-game press conference. Do the Bills pick who to put at the podium or does the media make requests? I have no idea about that part of it.

agreed, but will we ever hear from him again is really the question I have

If you're in the Buffalo area, you can speak to him tonight

Bills players Ryan Denney, Derrick Dockery and Marshawn Lynch will sign Billieve pink logo merchandise as part of the Billieve — Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign from 6-7 p. m. today at the Bills Store at One Bills Drive.

Fans can purchase Billieve pink logo merchandise including mini-helmets, tshirts, caps and knit hats at the store that night or bring Billieve pink logo merchandise they already have purchased. The Bills players will be signing Billieve pink logo merchandise exclusively to support the campaign. Five dollars from the sale of each Billieve pink logo item will benefit the Western New York Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.