LOOK!! A Collectors item for the Kool Aide drinkers!!

AGAIN!! All that goes without saying for McShiithead. He never said any different, Dude!!

Its your boy Obama who promises " Change" tm Don't you get it yet? He'll be bringing in retreads to fill cabnit positions. Count on it.

Oh, wait. I'm sorry. Drink up, 14 days to go.

Dude McShiitHead is also running or trying to run a campaign about change. Here in NC he talks about how bad the last 8 years have been and how he will reform/change washington. BTW hard to imagine that you could call a candidate McShiitHead and still support him. Oh well.

Dude McShiitHead is also running or trying to run a campaign about change. Here in NC he talks about how bad the last 8 years have been and how he will reform/change washington. BTW hard to imagine that you could call a candidate McShiitHead and still support him. Oh well.

I've said before here, and I'll say it again. John McCain is not getting my vote. McCain has a history of service thats pretty easy to find. Your pubescent boy says he'll change everything. He's full of shiit too. Get it? Can you wrap your head around that young man?

No I think the word is flawless.

I think you should snap your Thorezine in half. Obama will not be elected. Just because ACORN got all the illegal voters out early to vote from their homes and now the polls say Obama is running away with it. Don't believe it. Republicans, who like their money in their pockets and not in other counties ,are at work all day funding all these Lib programs via tax money. So come election day we will be out to vote McCain/Palin in as the new Administration. No one needs to buy me a lunch or give me a bus ride and show me how to register to vote and tell me who to vote for. Therefore since I can think for myself I will be voting for McCain/Palin for part of the solution , not part of the problem! :ph34r: