LOOK!! A Collectors item for the Kool Aide drinkers!!

One serious concern I have about Obama is that he won't be a big enough a-hole to people that are disloyal to him. I hope he has some real SOB's around him to nail people that are not carrying out orders.

He'll be bringing back a bunch of retreads we've seen before MG. Same shiit different day. Change?? HA!

Amen. :(

One serious concern I have about Obama is that he won't be a big enough a-hole to people that are disloyal to him. I hope he has some real SOB's around him to nail people that are not carrying out orders.

That's right! We only want yes men in the Obama camp!

Hooray for ChangeTM!

One of the biggest charges leveled against the Bushies by the BDS libs is how autocratic and "our way or the highway" method in which the Administration carried out itsbusiness. But now....with "their guy" in the WH, this is what they WANT?

Oh wait...molson posted this.....nevermind.

One of the biggest charges leveled against the Bushies by the BDS libs is how autocratic and "our way or the highway" method in which the Administration carried out itsbusiness. But now....with "their guy" in the WH, this is what they WANT?

Oh wait...molson posted this.....nevermind.

You have to find a balance. There is following doctrine, or making emotional decisions and demanding that they are carried out and that all "information" relating to the topic is positive. That's Bush's style from what I can tell

I would hope that Obama makes informed decisions, takes serious advice from very smart people and when a decision is reached they demand it is followed, but criticisms and failures are acknowledged.

No one is saying Obama will be perfect

You have to find a balance. There is following doctrine, or making emotional decisions and demanding that they are carried out and that all "information" relating to the topic is positive. That's Bush's style from what I can tell

I would hope that Obama makes informed decisions, takes serious advice from very smart people and when a decision is reached they demand it is followed, but criticisms and failures are acknowledged.

No one is saying Obama will be perfect

Like Biden being banished to the cornfield for a few days after his latest gaffe??

He'll be bringing back a bunch of retreads we've seen before MG. Same shiit different day. Change?? HA!

Amen. :(

And look what McCain has brought in to man his campaign the same folks that ran Bush. Tell me he wont just fill the cabinet with right wingers and hawks or dumb asses like his VP choice.

Washington is all about same ship different party and that has becoming more blurred each day. It seems to only differences we have are from the extremist on each side that want govt to run your lives. The right wants govt out of providing programs etc but wants govt to get involved in womans health, prayer in school, school choice etc. The left wants to govt out of the things above but wants govt controls over other stuff. Both parties as they exist are for govt intervention in your life just different aspects that they intervene in.

And look what McCain has brought in to man his campaign the same folks that ran Bush. Tell me he wont just fill the cabinet with right wingers and hawks or dumb asses like his VP choice.

AGAIN!! All that goes without saying for McShiithead. He never said any different, Dude!!

Its your boy Obama who promises " Change" tm Don't you get it yet? He'll be bringing in retreads to fill cabnit positions. Count on it.

Oh, wait. I'm sorry. Drink up, 14 days to go.

AGAIN!! All that goes without saying for McShiithead. He never said any different, Dude!!

Its your boy Obama who promises " Change" tm Don't you get it yet? He'll be bringing in retreads to fill cabnit positions. Count on it.

Oh, wait. I'm sorry. Drink up, 14 days to go.

Because change only has to do with bringing new faces to Washington and has nothing to do with policy changes, right?