Understanding Real America

MattyT

Oh Shi#$%, they are all like Palin. No wonder they wanted the bridge to nowhere. So they could say nowhere is over there, not here.... :(

Guess you're not going to Alaska anytime soon. Unless you want to be shot and field-stripped like a moose.

I told you, Alaskans are a different breed. They're much more independent-minded than most other Americans. It probably stems from being so far away from the rest of the country. Ask Darin about that.

Someone explain to me how Palin's "Real America" comment is so "bad", yet John that !@#$ing coward douchebag Murtha can call HALF HIS CONSTITUENTS "rednecks" and thats OK.

Find me an entertaining clip of someone not making fun of Murtha's redneck comment and I'll be glad to post it. Thanks.

Guess you're not going to Alaska anytime soon. Unless you want to be shot and field-stripped like a moose.

I told you, Alaskans are a different breed. They're much more independent-minded than most other Americans. It probably stems from being so far away from the rest of the country. Ask Darin about that.

I know, but the Wasilla Mayor, what are they paying her for??? I know those kinda of folks, I spent my summers as a kid and teen in Northern Canada working for a Commercial Fisherman. I learned to hunt, peal fish and make fish burgers, read signs for bear and make bag venison stew and I have great respect for independent folks, so no Dis to AKs, but Palin and the Wasilla mayor are something else.

Throw potatoes and strong onions into a bag with whatever you recently shot and it makes a great dinner. Also helps to marinate it with some good old Molson Canadians.

Someone explain to me how Palin's "Real America" comment is so "bad", yet John that !@#$ing coward douchebag Murtha can call HALF HIS CONSTITUENTS "rednecks" and thats OK.

You can start here Rednecks or the dozens of other self-described rednecks who are proud to be rednecks. Can't recall anyone thinking that not being a "real American" is anything but defining a "patriot" and a "traitor."

If you don't get it, you'll never get it.