Sam Wyche Needs To Run The Offense

Mark VI

Wyche running the Offense

His prize pupil, Losman, takes over at QB

MaGahee starts. Let Travis pout.

Lets get this Offense moving in the right direction, with 2005 in mind. Give us something to actually watch on Offense, rather than zero hope of scoring in the Red Zone.

What poor calls did Clements make?

Players play.

83426[/snapback]

The only call I question is our 2nd goalline chance, passing twice(on 1st and 3rd down)....besides that i like the game he called...

Bottomline WR's dropped passes, Drew threw picks, OLine has another stevestojan game....

I love Mcgahee but were are all those posters that said he wasa redzone gaurentee(because of preseason)?? Thats 0 for 3...I guess Henry wasnt to blame at the goalline??

What poor calls did Clements make?

Players play.

83426[/snapback]

About 40, at last count. That double pump screen worked great for a Deion TD and almost blew up again on the next series. Receivers running cossing patterns in a tight middle zone, meaning multiple Ravens in the area. You have to call plays that your team is capable of executing. DB has zero athletic ability to run trick plays. Those have been a disaster all year.

Poor play calling for small time players.

Donahoe is a good GM. He doesn't make unilateral decisions about players and personnel. He asks his coaches and scouts who they like, and they collectively decide which players will make the team better. Sometimes they hit, sometimes they miss.

I don't question the skill positions. I don't question the DLine and secondary Donahoe has built. I don't questions the LB corp he built.

I do question the Offensive line he has built. They just don't seem to have the ability to get it done. they don't play consistently, and they're terrible in the run game.

We're last in the league in rushing I believe.

I also question the QB decision. Drew hasn't played consistent ball since Belichick tore the gilbride offense apart in week 9 of 2002. He has merely flashed since then. And has gone 9-20 since that point.

The fans need to see Losman. I think our defense wants to see what their future holds too. But I also hope we don't put him in before he's ready. You have to treat him carefully and make it easy for him to have success.

But you know JP is chomping at the bit.