A Couple Of Interesting Things From MN Countdown.

Steely Dan

Mort called Berman out for wearing a Bills cap in Foxboro. :lol:

Tent Dilfer RAVED about Edwards as a QB. He raved about Edwards accuracy and decision making and said this kid has a very bright future. :(

Also too Jay Cutler said recently that he had a stronger arm than John Elway and Brett Farve. Sterling Sharpe said that in the future if he's ever asked about Elway he should say "I shouldn't be considered in the same breath as Elway." IMO, good advice.

last night Jaws said he totally agreed that Cutler had a stronger arm than Elway, that he played games against JE and there was no doubt.

Mostly that Marv Levy was able to rebuild and undo all the damage caused by his white-haired girlfriend in just 3 years.

PTR

:( It's funny 'cause it's true!

last night Jaws said he totally agreed that Cutler had a stronger arm than Elway, that he played games against JE and there was no doubt.

Even if it's true it's disrespectful to say something like that himself.

Mort and Tom Donahoe are big buddies. Mort risked everything when he criticized the Bills for firing Tom Donahoe. He looked like an imbecile.

I guess Donahoe can't get his old job back as hosting the ESPN chatroom every Sunday. :ph34r:

Thanks, I didnt know that. Donahoe was a pretty bad GM.

Mike Mularkey was probably my least favorite coach after Marv left. I didnt really like Greg Williams or Wade Phillips either.

I like Jauron and Marv's influence on player and personell selection is paying dividends right now.

What other running backs were available the year we drafted McGahee?