I remember (the glory days)

the glory days. Times like this help me to remember my youth and the teams that did well then, as I am sure the glory days do that for the above mentioned posters and a time from their youth. Well, my glory days are few before the early 90's, but they exist. The teams of 74-75ish era that made the playoffs, for the first time since the merger.....the Electric Co........him running wild (I audio taped the run he broke 2k on and would replay it over and over).....Joe Ferguson...Braxton.....JD Hill, Amad Rashad....Bobby Chandler...notice no mention of D? :lol: Then the 80 home opener, against da fish....winning...the fresh coaching Chuck Knox brought to the franchise...the playoff team of '81....the excitement. The Bermuda Triangle....Joe Cribbs....so much more.

Well, the excitement is back...for me....still unsure, but billieving and enjoying what we have now. Not looking at the big D era but relishing the Marv era...the Dick era.

I'm sure this must bring back memories of prior days of glory (would love to hear of 60's memories) and I enjoy hearing (seeing) other Bill's fans memories.

p.s.Mostly a lurker, but been here for years :wallbash:

the glory days. Times like this help me to remember my youth and the teams that did well then, as I am sure the glory days do that for the above mentioned posters and a time from their youth. Well, my glory days are few before the early 90's, but they exist. The teams of 74-75ish era that made the playoffs, for the first time since the merger.....the Electric Co........him running wild (I audio taped the run he broke 2k on and would replay it over and over).....Joe Ferguson...Braxton.....JD Hill, Amad Rashad....Bobby Chandler...notice no mention of D? :lol: Then the 80 home opener, against da fish....winning...the fresh coaching Chuck Knox brought to the franchise...the playoff team of '81....the excitement. The Bermuda Triangle....Joe Cribbs....so much more.

Well, the excitement is back...for me....still unsure, but billieving and enjoying what we have now. Not looking at the big D era but relishing the Marv era...the Dick era.

I'm sure this must bring back memories of prior days of glory (would love to hear of 60's memories) and I enjoy hearing (seeing) other Bill's fans memories.

p.s.Mostly a lurker, but been here for years :wallbash:

1 post per year? Pace yourself.... pace yourself...