Biden:

Wacka

Is Biden nuts?

He's saying if the Messiah and him get elected, there will be a major international incident by next summer. Who is he campaigning for?

The reason I believe this may happen is that the world knows Obama is a wimp (see Jimmy Carter) and will be licking their chops if Obama wins.

Is Biden nuts?

He's saying if the Messiah and him get elected, there will be a major international incident by next summer. Who is he campaigning for?

The reason I believe this may happen is that the world knows Obama is a wimp (see Jimmy Carter) and will be licking their chops if Obama wins.

well that confirms it both he and sarah are dumb as doorknobs

Is Biden nuts?

I think he was just setting the stage for when something does go wrong , he can say see I told you so

I think he was just setting the stage for when something does go wrong , he can say see I told you so

listening to rush again I see since he made this exact quote during the 1PM hour. I am surprised you didnt go into his spiel about how every new leader is tested and so far the only one to pass is Bush since after 9/11 there have not been any new attacks on Americans( he actually said the french president passed the test as well. Hmm and what the hell is going on in Iraq and Afghanistan.

listening to rush again I see since he made this exact quote during the 1PM hour. I am surprised you didnt go into his spiel about how every new leader is tested and so far the only one to pass is Bush since after 9/11 there have not been any new attacks on Americans( he actually said the french president passed the test as well. Hmm and what the hell is going on in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Not really , then I guess rush is almost as smart as me. Besides it doesnt taker a rocket scientist to make that statement. I supported Bush but I dont buy in to the "see nothing has happened" theory. Biden is a lunatic , a racist ,he should be running for Pres. :lol:

Not really , then I guess rush is almost as smart as me. Besides it doesnt taker a rocket scientist to make that statement. I supported Bush but I dont buy in to the "see nothing has happened" theory. Biden is a lunatic , a racist ,he should be running for Pres. :lol:

So you're both as dumb as rocks. Quelle surprise.

Is Biden nuts?

:lol: He almost sounds like a contributor to rense.com.

Looks like today I'm leaning slightly McCain. Don't worry, that'll change again tomorrow.

:wallbash: He almost sounds like a contributor to rense.com.

Looks like today I'm leaning slightly McCain. Don't worry, that'll change again tomorrow.

Biden was talking to supporters, but I guarantee the next President will be tested by an international incident no matter if it is Obama or McCain. So does that make me nuts. No, got there by joining this board. :lol:

So, what is this like, the 4th time that Biden has essentially told us that Barack Obama being President of the USA is a bad idea?

For chrissake, people. Biden is Obama's VP running mate!!

If Obama's running mate questions the wisdom of a President Obama shouldn't YOU???????

And many on the right are questioning McCain/Palin

Tell me you don't know this to be the truth. Are you really in such a bubble?

I know that's what the media wants to say... but spin doesn't make it true. The Times and the Post have abandoned their integrity long ago.

I haven't heard any of my Republican friends regretting the choice (nor my Democrat friends regretting Biden).

yesterday it was Barr, come on Tom decide already :-)

You know, I spent Saturday at my sister's, and I told her and her husband (both die-hard Democrats) "Convince me to vote for either of these candidates." It took us all about two minutes to decide that we don't like anyone on the ballot - don't necessarily dislike them (surprisingly, I dislike McCain more than they do), just find them both as a situation of "The king is dead, long live the king!" These candidates are about as inspirational as cold oatmeal.

I still don't know who I'm voting for. Mostly because I don't see where it matters, either way.

Biden was talking to supporters, but I guarantee the next President will be tested by an international incident no matter if it is Obama or McCain. So does that make me nuts. No, got there by joining this board. :lol:

I think it was "manufactured incident" that really started me laughing. I flashed back to Lyndon LaRouche's "I'm the smartest guy in the world, because I figured out 9/11 was an American coup before the second plane hit" goofiness.

I still don't know who I'm voting for. Mostly because I don't see where it matters, either way.

It matters for two reasons:

Supreme Court

Possible super-majority for 2 years.

add to that my tax bill :lol: and the possibility of nationalizing something like health care - which can never be undone - and that is enough to vote for the lesser of two evils - McCain.