Question...Was Rosen at the game?

taterhill

Don't be silly - I didn't do anything to the stadium. I was too busy looking for my son's stupid balloons...

When the game came back on I was watching for Ben on the "crowd scenes"; he makes it there so often! We were up in Connecticut and Babyrock was SO happy a Bills game was finally going to be televised.... and then the Balloon Incident happened. A lot like the X-Files! :lol:

When the game came back on I was watching for Ben on the "crowd scenes"; he makes it there so often! We were up in Connecticut and Babyrock was SO happy a Bills game was finally going to be televised.... and then the Balloon Incident happened. A lot like the X-Files! :lol:

They did the "HBO Guess the Movie" contest in our aisle - Thank God the power came on in time for that. But apparently the camera guy was immune to the media magnet that is my son.

Not only was he there, but we were parked 2 cars from each other at the Thruway rest stop & pulled away at the same time, on the way home. I think he got home sooner than I did since he got off at the next exit.

Yeah, that was a quick pee break and search for ice cream even though we were 15 minutes from the house. What time do you usually get back to Albany? 9 ish?

Yeah, that was a quick pee break and search for ice cream even though we were 15 minutes from the house. What time do you usually get back to Albany? 9 ish?

On a good day 9. Yesterday 8:55. I caught a break because virtually nobody left the game & jammed up the roads & I was able to take 219 to the Thruway. When the roads jam I go 20/78 to the Depew exit before getting on the Thruway & that is slower. Opening day too many people left & I got home after 10.

I was quite surprised when we pulled away & I saw it was you.

I was there Tater. I heard there was an obnoxious drunk who found his way out of the endzone and got into your section (my old section) and caused some ruckus with the authorities. Word is, he was very close to being exiled from the stadium by authorities. Whats the truth to this?

Oh yeah, and I'm back TSW/TBD.

-Fairplay

I was there Tater. I heard there was an obnoxious drunk who found his way out of the endzone and got into your section (my old section) and caused some ruckus with the authorities. Word is, he was very close to being exiled from the stadium by authorities. Whats the truth to this?

Oh yeah, and I'm back TSW/TBD.

-Fairplay

Where were you for Pipe & Plaid?

EZC - I unfortunately was in Manhattan for a meeting. I have not heard any news on Pipe & Plaid. Was it a hit? I hope so, actually, I have a feeling its a new phenomenon that is going to catch like a California wild fire. With the advent of the economic pitfalls and "tight-times" I think this is the exact type of social gatherings that will become rampant in the country. Just glad EZC is in on the ground-floor and can be recognized as a Founder!

Please keep me informed.

JFP