Chargers tickets anyone scalp/buy

There were alot of "out of town scalpers" at the Ralph yesterday. Scalpers from Detriot, Pittsburgh, New York City were working the big game of the week. I heard guys wanting up to $150 per ticket and getting it for regular seats.

The Bills are a hot ticket and I think the Jets vs Bills tickets are going to be very hard to find and very costly game day.

There were alot of "out of town scalpers" at the Ralph yesterday. Scalpers from Detriot, Pittsburgh, New York City were working the big game of the week. I heard guys wanting up to $150 per ticket and getting it for regular seats.

The Bills are a hot ticket and I think the Jets vs Bills tickets are going to be very hard to find and very costly game day.

A few of my friends came up to the game. Got seats in the nose bleeds right before gametime for $100 a piece. Said seats in the bowl were going for $175.

I was wondering how it was going in Buffalo. I used scalp tickets for a living in Phoenix, but I don't like doing it as much because I hate traveling.

Although, that's what ticket scalpers do . . . they travel and follow the hot ticket. I usually go to Colts games and Bears games and I sell at ND. I haven't been to a Colts game this year yet even though it's probably big with the new stadium.

I haven't been to a Bears game in a while etiher.