JP, Evans, McGahee start

JP-era

Again, Im being taken the wrong way. I agree with everything you said. Moulds is our #2 at least for sure. I want a true #1 deep threat home run hitter, Moulds isnt the deap threat he once was. I dont mind looking to him alot, but lets start looking at Evans alot more, yes as the first choice. Call it 1 and 1a if you like. Right now its all Moulds with 1 true shot at Evans per game and a few short passes to whoever every now and again. Lets split the receptions with someone like Evans who adds a new dimension to this squad. The more weapons we have and the more we use them, the more open our offense will be. Everything will improve, time in the pocket, our ground game, We have to say Moulds is one of our top options not THE top option.

83707[/snapback]

I think everybody would like to see the ball spread around more, it would make our O more difficult to defend. However, those other WRs have to get open and then Drew has to take his tunnel vision off of EM. It's not all about what a coaching staff (or us fans) "want", the players have to (yes, here comes the dreaded term...) "execute”.

That being said, in Drews progression, EM should be the #1 option more often than not.