Late night thoughts!

*I'm sure many of you who opt to watch the games in the comfortable confines of your living room can relate to this, but this wasn't how I'd like to watch the Bills every week. I'm the type of guy who CANNOT miss a play, or even a second of the game. If I do, I just feel like I missed out on something. Switching back and forth from the radio to TV was a bit frustrating, but being able to watch most of the 4th quarter and witnessing the Bills beat a team who were 1 game away from the Super Bowl last year made up for it.

*K. Mitchell made 2 of the biggest defensive plays of the year for this team in the 4th quarter, something we haven't seen from a linebacker (Spikes pre-injury?) in quite a bit. It's great to have a guy who was apart of a super bowl winning team last year making plays like this IN THE 4TH QUARTER against a quarterback who was razor sharp with his accuracy (22 of 29) for most of the game. And I don't know about you, but I dig the long, wild, Polamalu-esque hair.

*Fred Jackson's stock continues to rise by the week. He's just a different kind of runner, a guy who always manages to get yards when you think there is none to be had. I think if he we re-sign Jackson, this 1-2 combo will be thought of in the class of Jones-Drew and Fred Taylor in Jacksonville.

*I realize McKelvin was a victim of a few touchdown throws by Rivers, but I want to give the kid the benefit of the doubt. By most accounts, the 2nd touchdown would have been very difficult for even the best cornerback in the league to stop. Remember, guys like Greer and McGee had similar games like this in their first season. Hell, McGee had plenty of games where we questioned his status as a true #1 corner. Don't get down on the kid yet, he'll bounce back.

*That scramble by Edwards in the 3rd quarter on 3rd down was huge! Excellent heads up play by Edwards.

*And for the people who live and die for what the media thinks about us, I'm sure this win will lead to a few more people hopping on the bandwagon. Probably not Cris Carter yet, but in due time my friend, in due time. And Berman is ecstatic, you know it. I expect plenty of good articles, like the Clark Judge article I just read.

*And I couldn't forget to mention that the Jets and Dolphins lost!!! And New England has a tough game tomorrow. A weekend with the Bills winning and the rest of the AFC East losing seems almost too good to be true. It sure feels good to be 5-1.

I can't wait to watch a full game next Sunday!!!! GO BILLS!!!!

*And I couldn't forget to mention that the Jets and Dolphins lost!!! And New England has a tough game tomorrow. A weekend with the Bills winning and the rest of the AFC East losing seems almost too good to be true. It sure feels good to be 5-1.

IF the Pats* lose to Denver, they'll have all not just lost when we won, they'll have all lost to conference opponents while we beat another conference opponent.

Just this one time: Go Broncos!

*K. Mitchell made 2 of the biggest defensive plays of the year for this team in the 4th quarter, something we haven't seen from a linebacker (Spikes pre-injury?) in quite a bit. It's great to have a guy who was apart of a super bowl winning team last year making plays like this IN THE 4TH QUARTER against a quarterback who was razor sharp with his accuracy (22 of 29) for most of the game. And I don't know about you, but I dig the long, wild, Polamalu-esque hair.

DiGiorgio's play against Dallas last year would've been thought of the same way, had it not been for subsequent events.