Remember what they used to say about Belichick?

aw crap, thanks.

can we just get to the !@#$ING thread topic?

Nice to hear that Dick got things done during the bye week. Mitchell basically said the two biggest plays of the game came from knowing what was coming. That's great coaching.

One poster recommended we lose to the Rams so that our chances increase to the difficulty of the NFC. Some on here lauded it as brilliant. When it's all said and done you want your players to think and believe they are winners. This season is what we need to bring back the environment of winning that's been missing in a decade.

One poster recommended we lose to the Rams so that our chances increase to the difficulty of the NFC. Some on here lauded it as brilliant. When it's all said and done you want your players to think and believe they are winners. This season is what we need to bring back the environment of winning that's been missing in a decade.

i still agree with crayonz on that. he's smarter than dick.

:thumbsup::angry::thumbsup:

GREAT POST!!! I do not know how you are able take yourself seriously.

(to dumb not to, I suppose)

aw crap, thanks.

can we just get to the !@#$ING thread topic?

* !#@$ING

Now...regarding the topic...belickick* sucks cept he does prepare his team well especially when espionage is involved.

I have gained much respect for Jauron and Co. Last year despite crippling injuries he was able to hold the team together. This year he has formed a cohesive team that appear to 'give a sh|t' about each other, and they are being put in the best position to make plays--for the most part (I think the defensive plan vs. AZ sucked). Mitchell provided great examples of this in the clip, and playing Scott yesterday might have been one more example.

I see much to be :angry: for and little to grouse about.