Divisive Politics Won't Work This Time

This is one reason I love immigration from Mexcio
Where is Mexcio? Ha.

You really are a clueless f :angry: k aren't you?

I don't think what she said was too off base. Northern VA is full of transplants working for Uncle Sam.

Divisive politics are working like a charm for the Democrats. Anybody not supporting Obama is

- stuck in the old partisan way of politics

- a racist

- an embittered yahoo clinging to guns and religion

- an angry feminist

- a Bush 2.0 looking for tax cuts for overpaid CEO's

- a racist again

Yet the Republicans are preaching division at the highest levels. Real America? Real Virginia? The areas of the country that don't vote Republican are somehow un-American? In case you think I'm making this up:

Palin is running around saying the same idiotic crap.

You took your talking points from Bill Maher very well, I see. Yup...I saw that ep too, last Friday nioht.

The best part was when he slammed the McCain campaign for "hate filled rhetoric" and three seconds later lashed into YET ANOTHER bash-fest of Sarah Palin.

Oh...I forgot...when Bill M (and all libs) does it its "satire."

You took your talking points from Bill Maher very well, I see. Yup...I saw that ep too, last Friday nioht.

The best part was when he slammed the McCain campaign for "hate filled rhetoric" and three seconds later lashed into YET ANOTHER bash-fest of Sarah Palin.

Oh...I forgot...when Bill M (and all libs) does it its "satire."

You better watch it! You are replying to the post of a non-real American!

Yet the Republicans are preaching division at the highest levels. Real America? Real Virginia? The areas of the country that don't vote Republican are somehow un-American? In case you think I'm making this up:

Palin is running around saying the same idiotic crap.

Obama's camp has a plan for you.

In or out of "real America?"

You have sinned and have been disloyal - your dumb post trying to finger Republicans for not saving Dems from themselves, that pointed out that all the Dems voted to protect Fannie Mae etc.

You erred against the coming State. You will be relegated to Commode Cleaner 3rd Class when your New Regime gets permanent residence.

The owners of Goggle are their allies - this site is continually polled and recorded by googlebot - so your comments are a matter of record, your place in the New Order is decided.

You need to re-read "1984". Napoleon had a plan for you. :lol: