One of the funniest TV shows I've ever seen.

Steely Dan

It's called Haunting Evidence on Tru TV and it's funny as hell. I watched the Natalie Hollaway case last week and they also did a Jon Benet one last week too. This week it's about the Zodiac killer.

All of the stuff they've talked about is easily found out on the internet or doesn't even need to be looked up by anyone who has taken an interest in this mystery.

Some of the best lines from the show (all quotes are not verbatim) ;

(In reference to a cab driver the Zodiac killed. Zodiac took a piece of his shirt after killing him and then sent it with a letter to the media. This is well known to those with any interest in these crimes.)

They go to the crime scene (they don't divine it), they are told that this is the crime scene and the supposed psychic says; He's in the cab and he talking to the driver. I'm getting something about mason or stone. The cab drivers name was Stein and that means stone. He reaches in like he's going to pay him and he shoots him. He reaches over like he wants something from him.

The narrator then says; This is uncanny. The Zodiac actually took a piece of the cabdriver's shirt!!

:lol:

They take them to the first crime scene where a young man and woman were picnicking on their first date and they something like this; The kids are enjoying their picnic. He comes out of nowhere. They don't know him. They see him and are frightened. He just starts shooting at them she's trying to get away. She's running.

The narrator then says; The girl was found shot in the back while running away once again they've hit on something. :lol:

After the cabdriver murder one of them says; He's leaving here now. Nobody saw him. he's walking this way and starts walking through this park. (another fairly well known theory.) I can feel him he doesn't seem worried about this at all. He walks to the sidewalk on the other side of the park. A police car is driving by. He doesn't want to let them know who he is, not yet. :lol:

I can't remember all of the stupid stuff they say. To enjoy the show at it's best you should read a Wiki writeup of the coming case they are claiming to investigate because you'll know everything they claim to "find out" with their psychic powers. B-)

They do make a lot statements that can't be verified ever by anyone but is common sense. Stuff like; He's walking away. He has no remorse for his crime. :wallbash:

What angers me is I didn't think of this :D first! If anyone knows someone who produces shows, I'd love to do one like this. It can easily be scripted beforehand and the actors only have to remember the gist of their lines and have a lot of leeway in their parts. These A-holes are probably making a mint with this stuff. :lol:

It's called Haunting Evidence on Tru TV and it's funny as hell. I watched the Natalie Hollaway case last week and they also did a Jon Benet one last week too. This week it's about the Zodiac killer.

All of the stuff they've talked about is easily found out on the internet or doesn't even need to be looked up by anyone who has taken an interest in this mystery.

Some of the best lines from the show (all quotes are not verbatim) ;

(In reference to a cab driver the Zodiac killed. Zodiac took a piece of his shirt after killing him and then sent it with a letter to the media. This is well known to those with any interest in these crimes.)

They go to the crime scene (they don't divine it), they are told that this is the crime scene and the supposed psychic says; He's in the cab and he talking to the driver. I'm getting something about mason or stone. The cab drivers name was Stein and that means stone. He reaches in like he's going to pay him and he shoots him. He reaches over like he wants something from him.

The narrator then says; This is uncanny. The Zodiac actually took a piece of the cabdriver's shirt!!

:lol:

They take them to the first crime scene where a young man and woman were picnicking on their first date and they something like this; The kids are enjoying their picnic. He comes out of nowhere. They don't know him. They see him and are frightened. He just starts shooting at them she's trying to get away. She's running.

The narrator then says; The girl was found shot in the back while running away once again they've hit on something. :lol:

After the cabdriver murder one of them says; He's leaving here now. Nobody saw him. he's walking this way and starts walking through this park. (another fairly well known theory.) I can feel him he doesn't seem worried about this at all. He walks to the sidewalk on the other side of the park. A police car is driving by. He doesn't want to let them know who he is, not yet. :lol:

I can't remember all of the stupid stuff they say. To enjoy the show at it's best you should read a Wiki writeup of the coming case they are claiming to investigate because you'll know everything they claim to "find out" with their psychic powers. :lol:

They do make a lot statements that can't be verified ever by anyone but is common sense. Stuff like; He's walking away. He has no remorse for his crime. :lol:

What angers me is I didn't think of this :censored: first! If anyone knows someone who produces shows, I'd love to do one like this. It can easily be scripted beforehand and the actors only have to remember the gist of their lines and have a lot of leeway in their parts. These A-holes are probably making a mint with this stuff. :unsure:

some tv preachers(no not all) have used this technique for great profit

some tv preachers(no not all) have used this technique for great profit

What was the name of that show where the guy would pick people from the audience and get psychic readings from relatives for them?

A radio DJ's wife went to one of his shows and he knew a lot about her. The thing is that before the show they hold a luncheon and the DJ believes that's where they get the information from people by listening to them. The more people talk about the reason they're there the more likely they'll be picked for the show. :angry:

What was the name of that show where the guy would pick people from the audience and get psychic readings from relatives for them?

A radio DJ's wife went to one of his shows and he knew a lot about her. The thing is that before the show they hold a luncheon and the DJ believes that's where they get the information from people by listening to them. The more people talk about the reason they're there the more likely they'll be picked for the show. :angry:

"Beyond the grave with John Edwards" or some such crap. I can't believe how many people watch this stuff and actually believe that it's real.

"Beyond the grave with John Edwards" or some such crap. I can't believe how many people watch this stuff and actually believe that it's real.

I do believe that about 1% of those claiming to be psychic actually are but things this blatantly fake should have been laughed off in the first glimpse of these two and they never should have made it to any kind of show except a circus side act.

I really am pissed I didn't think of this before but even if I had I wouldn't have believed anyone would fall for it. :angry: